WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll ask my first dumb question. Did you go into settings and download the carrier settings? I don't think that happens automatically. At least it didn't on my Sony.
Sure, I even typed them in on my own but still wouldn't work. Now I had card in my Lumia for 2 hours and inserted it back in Motorola because I was planing to go in the carrier store, well it started working. Go figure.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sure, I even typed them in on my own but still wouldn't work. Now I had card in my Lumia for 2 hours and inserted it back in Motorola because I was planing to go in the carrier store, well it started working. Go figure.

Great! :)

I wonder why that happened... Then again who knows?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Phone got scared because I was looking at LG G4 if this one didn't work.
I had driving lesson today. Yesterday was the first time for me driving on motorway, didn't have courage to drive faster than 110 km/h. Today was a bit more fun since it was( well it still does) raining heavily. I had to have wipers at full speed. I barely crossed 100 km/h today.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had driving lesson today. Yesterday was the first time for me driving on motorway, didn't have courage to drive faster than 110 km/h. Today was a bit more fun since it was( well it still does) raining heavily. I had to have wipers at full speed. I barely crossed 100 km/h today.

Driving in heavy rain or in snow is never fun and you shouldn't drive fast in it anyway. I've seen a few young people do it but it's very dangerous.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Driving in heavy rain or in snow is never fun and you shouldn't drive fast in it anyway. I've seen a few young people do it but it's very dangerous.
I'm planing to drive slow until I get used to driving.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I switched carriers today and looking sorry short,I can't get my Motorola moto G to work with a new card. Meanwhile my Lumia 820 works perfectly with it, it even gets LTE. I hope I will be able to make Motorola work.
Oh, I mean, phone works, I can call but I can't get internet. I tried all that with apn-s,won't work.
That is a bummer that data will not work.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have seen that happen with OPO as well. If you put in the SIM card from a phone where data was working into a new device supposedly it transfers the correct APN settings. I'm glad that it worked out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why what happened? Wanna come with us? We're leaving on Friday night....

I'm annoyed at the commute. I'm annoyed at a few personal things I'm working through.

Thanks for the offer but I need a few days just for me. The time I took off recently when my friend was here was spent working in the apartment, so I haven't had time for me in a few years.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm still waiting for August. My little trips on the weekend are nice but it's not a vacation.

The GF and I were supposed to go away and I had to reschedule it...she's been gumpy for the past few weeks and that's getting annoying. I understand why and I'm looking into some things but I'm getting a few no's (and no alternative suggestions either) and that's annoying me now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I met one of my new coworkers - supervisor introuced me and she did so in an assbackwards manner by getting wrong how long ive been here. She seems nice...high energy, big boobs, Jewish (yup, you typically don't see big boobs and Jewish go together but it happens, as one of my other older coworkers is Ukrainian, Jewish and with big boobs). I'm sure she's used to people looking at her rack and her high energy approach and having to deal with the stigma of how smart enough she is. We'll see how this goes.

I need to do something different. Seriously.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had to look up how fast that was:p yeah its pretty scary driving that fast in rain. Look at the bright side driving thought puddles is fun 😁

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It's not fun, you have to slow down so you don't get people wet.

I like to keep a rock or brick in hand for those asswipes who like to plow through the rain at high speed with people on the sidewalk on purpose. I've seen law enforcement do that and that **** is shameful.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Only one more day till I get a break from school. I'll give me time to catch up.
sent from my rare green linux 830

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I like to keep a rock or brick in hand for those asswipes who like to plow through the rain at high speed with people on the sidewalk on purpose. I've seen law enforcement do that and that **** is shameful.

Happened once to me, I was wet whole day at school because of that. Wasn't very happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte