WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's not fun, you have to slow down so you don't get people wet.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I should of put where no one is around. I forgot you live in a big city. When the rain is over there are usually puddles so to have fun with them people drive thought them. Of course no one is out walking where im at.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had to look up how fast that was:p yeah its pretty scary driving that fast in rain. Look at the bright side driving thought puddles is fun ��

Have you ever heard of hydroplaning? If it hasn't rained for some time and you're driving on a road at high speed you have a very good chance of doing that. Also puddles could hide nasty surprises like pot holes. Especially here in the EU.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I should of put where no one is around. I forgot you live in a big city. When the rain is over there are usually puddles so to have fun with them people drive thought them. Of course no one is out walking where im at.
I'm driving in a city, not a big one but I'm driving over city center where people are so you have to be careful. It's also not very safe driving through water at high speed, you know, aquaplaning ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Have you ever heard of hydroplaning? If it hasn't rained for some time and you're driving on a road at high speed you have a very good chance of doing that. Also puddles could hide nasty surprises like pot holes. Especially here in the EU.

Yes I know what it is. Never happened to me then again I don't think going 20mph is going to make me hydroplane on shoe high puddle

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes I know what it is. Never happened to me then again I don't think going 20mph is going to make me hydroplane on shoe high puddle

You missed my other point which was the pot hole. Maybe in your small town you know where they all are but it's not the same elsewhere. A big pot hole can throw the alignment off.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You missed my other point which was the pot hole. Maybe in your small town you know where they all are but it's not the same elsewhere. A big pot hole can throw the alignment off.

Or or or maybe we don't have pot holes. The roads are well kept. I know what can happen to a car that drives through a pot hole. I've seen it first hand what can happen. Im talking about a puddle that is on the pavement that's just there.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Happened once to me, I was wet whole day at school because of that. Wasn't very happy.

That's why I've learned to be quick with my umbrella and swing it down before those idiots race through at high speed. Then I throw the brick or rock handy...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Or or or maybe we don't have pot holes. The roads are well kept. I know what can happen to a car that drives through a pot hole. I've seen it first hand what can happen. Im talking about a puddle that is on the pavement that's just there.
Lucky you, we have awful lot of pot holes and roads here aren't flat so you can have puddles that are 3x1 metres in size, and it's not fun if you get so much water on you ;). Just saying, not accusing you of anything.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Infrastructure is crumbling in the USA and so there are some pretty bad potholes around here as well. I have had to actually replace two wheels on my Acura due to really bad potholes taking out the tire and damaging the wheel in the process as well:-(

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

On the other hand, your comment is not going to throw Sahib's alignment off:p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lucky you, we have awful lot of pot holes and roads here aren't flat so you can have puddles that are 3x1 metres in size, and it's not fun if you get so much water on you ;). Just saying, not accusing you of anything.

thats bad.😓 outside of the places where i live ( not inside the city but outside ) you got pot holes that not as bad as yours but bad.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i thought was strange was the bagel i bought was not pre cut o.o. are begels pre cut from the factory. ?
sent from my cyan surface RT

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Infrastructure is crumbling in the USA and so there are some pretty bad potholes around here as well. I have had to actually replace two wheels on my Acura due to really bad potholes taking out the tire and damaging the wheel in the process as well:-(

The President wants to put money into repairing the infrastructure and create jobs to do so...and you know what I'm about to say next:

Congress isn't currently interested in that.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I have something to look forward to next week 😁
sent from my rare green linux 830

Attachments

• WP_20150622_11_45_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150622_11_45_11_Pro.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs