WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

huh now that is strange. in the stores i buy them at they come pre cut in the bag. this is the first time ive had a non cut bagel.

The local and or artisanal ones you have to ask to slice. The more mass produced ones are likely to be pre cut.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Didn't take you as a Fox News type of person :)
That's one of our local stations. We have Fox 8 WJW, NBC WKYC 3, ABC WEWS 5, and CBS WOIO 19. There's nothing political about the local news channels.

As for national and international news, I follow a number of sites.
96fe726147eb72ca64d9a8013db7bee8.jpg

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I met one of my new coworkers - supervisor introuced me and she did so in an assbackwards manner by getting wrong how long ive been here. She seems nice...high energy, big boobs, Jewish (yup, you typically don't see big boobs and Jewish go together but it happens, as one of my other older coworkers is Ukrainian, Jewish and with big boobs). I'm sure she's used to people looking at her rack and her high energy approach and having to deal with the stigma of how smart enough she is. We'll see how this goes.

I need to do something different. Seriously.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

So...the new coroker is in that "cookie cutter mold"...SMH. I'll give her two years here.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So...the new coroker is in that *cookie cutter mold"...SMH. I'll give her two years here.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Repeat this after me:
"I need to do something different. Seriously."
Why?
Because, you have said this twice already, the third time might be a charm:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So my father bought the 640 as a new phone . My first impression is that it has the rectangular feel that the 810 has. It looks like the bigger 810. Same button feel. Mia and 99 will understand what I mean by it when they look it at and have it in their hands . It's also pretty light. My 810 and 830 are heavier than the 640. The screen is pretty good for 100$ I don't think I've seen such a good screen for 100$. Also both walmarts in the area ( Chico and Willows ) both ran out off stock. That seems like a good sign but in reality I bet they had like 2 or 3 in stock. Also one thing I've noticed is that they aren't in display :/ you have to ask them for it . Smh but I hope that change and puts them on display .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my father bought the 640 as a new phone . My first impression is that it has the rectangular feel that the 810 has. It looks like the bigger 810. Same button feel. Mia and 99 will understand what I mean by it when they look it at and have it in their hands . It's also pretty light. My 810 and 830 are heavier than the 640. The screen is pretty good for 100$ I don't think I've seen such a good screen for 100$. Also both walmarts in the area ( Chico and Willows ) both ran out off stock. That seems like a good sign but in reality I bet they had like 2 or 3 in stock. Also one thing I've noticed is that they aren't in display :/ you have to ask them for it . Smh but I hope that change and puts them on display .

Nice write up. When you relax your mind and not be silly, you've got good insights.

Looking forward to playing with a 640 in store.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Repeat this after me:
"I need to do something different. Seriously."
Why?
Because, you have said this twice already, the third time might be a charm:)

I just need to shut up and execute my plans correctly, that's all.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nice write up. When you relax your mind and not be silly, you've got good insights.

Looking forward to playing with a 640 in store.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Thanks and also upon set it up i got this feeling that the 630 should of been the 830. I mean it's more similar to the 810 than it is to the 630 down to the volume up down power button it's similar . The more I'm looking it at the more I'm realizing is that when Nokia made the 630, 735, 830 I think they were like " screw it lets just make these phones for the hell of it ".

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know something I found out from the new windows 10 build. You can pull the apns from the mobile carrier ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435106477.298733.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks and also upon set it up i got this feeling that the 630 should of been the 830. I mean it's more similar to the 810 than it is to the 630 down to the volume up down power button it's similar . The more I'm looking it at the more I'm realizing is that when Nokia made the 630, 735, 830 I think they were like " screw it lets just make these phones for the hell of it ".

Nokia has been known to do that. No surprises there. I'm sure when MSFT bought their phone they saw some projects Nokia was working on and said..

"WTF!?!? Oh Hell no, this isn't going to market."

Posted via the One (M7)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nokia has been known to do that. No surprises there. I'm sure when MSFT bought their phone they saw some projects Nokia was working on and said..

"WTF!?!? Oh Hell no, this isn't going to market."

Posted via the One (M7)

lets hope msft next batch of phones fix what nokia messed up on.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Every time I use the M7, I'm reminded that outside of the camera, this was such a well crafted phone by HTC. I've really enjoyed using this, and along with the 8X, have given me fond memories of HTC. While I really like the M9, I think the M7 will always be "The One". I still see a ton of people using this oh be on my commute each week.

Posted via the One (M7)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My neighbor always sits on the front steps of the apartment building whenever she talks on her Samsung Note 4. I never asked her what carrier she has. I'm guessing she goes outside due to lousy signal. I've never had an issue with the signal on AT&T in the building, and I live on the ground floor. She lives on the third floor.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Every time I use the M7, I'm reminded that outside of the camera, this was such a well crafted phone by HTC. I've really enjoyed using this, and along with the 8X, have given me fond memories of HTC. While I really like the M9, I think the M7 will always be "The One". I still see a ton of people using this oh be on my commute each week.

Posted via the One (M7)

Time to GPE it buddy!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My neighbor always sits on the front steps of the apartment building whenever she talks on her Samsung Note 4. I never asked her what carrier she has. I'm guessing she goes outside due to lousy signal. I've never had an issue with the signal on AT&T in the building, and I live on the ground floor. She lives on the third floor.

My connection is pretty bad at my work to the point of being pathetic. I'm almost tempted to change. Thing is I want to make sure it is my carrier first so I ordered a SIM adapter. I'm still waiting for it... I'm going to put it in my L920 to see if it's the phone or the carrier. Hopefully the carrier...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism