WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hate oil burners.... Plus I think in CA they would probably fall inspection during smog testing and then it would be a quite costly repair.

I'm starting to wonder how this thing got through the MTO process but I'm guessing it was a 'friend' of the car dealer.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Might cash in on all my Wal-Mart store credit and get a Lumia 640 for next to nothing. When you have a little one and you constantly forget where your receipt is and then have to go return stuff you don't end up using, you end up with a bunch of store credit....

Well, you were always trolling for a 640, so I'm not surprised...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Might cash in on all my Wal-Mart store credit and get a Lumia 640 for next to nothing. When you have a little one and you constantly forget where your receipt is and then have to go return stuff you don't end up using, you end up with a bunch of store credit....

Good luck with that. Apparently they're all sold out... or the employees don't know anything about them... take your pick.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Who jacks another person's water bottle!?!?!?

Seriously!?!? Too much Rodney Dangerfield type stuff is happening at work. SMH.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's pretty messed. Things normally go astray here due to the cleaners.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am of course waiting for Sahib to ask who Rodney Dangerfield is...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My connection is pretty bad at my work to the point of being pathetic. I'm almost tempted to change. Thing is I want to make sure it is my carrier first so I ordered a SIM adapter. I'm still waiting for it... I'm going to put it in my L920 to see if it's the phone or the carrier. Hopefully the carrier...

I am in a Faraday cage....supposedly they were going to install repeater stations for all the major carriers but that has not happened...only Sprint and Sprint sucks everywhere else so I am kinda stuck....although the Lumia 830 I have does manage to pull down one or two bars in a couple of areas of my cube:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am in a Faraday cage....supposedly they were going to install repeater stations for all the major carriers but that has not happened...only Sprint and Sprint sucks everywhere else so I am kinda stuck....although the Lumia 830 I have does manage to pull down one or two bars in a couple of areas of my cube:)

With my old carrier I had pretty good coverage at my desk. With my new one it's crap. I can't even send/receive text messages sometimes. I get lucky occasionally. Downloading anything, forget that.

Still I want to check to see if it's the phone or the carrier first before I complain.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You're in luck then! Going to by the threads on here you'd swear they vanished into thin air...

They didn't have that many to begin with at each store and there was quite a bit of pent up demand for people wanting to upgrade from a 521 or a 635 and I don't blame them because the 640 is superior in every which way compared to those two devices for a better price right out of the gate.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

With my old carrier I had pretty good coverage at my desk. With my new one it's crap. I can't even send/receive text messages sometimes. I get lucky occasionally. Downloading anything, forget that.

Still I want to check to see if it's the phone or the carrier first before I complain.

I just walk around to the coffee station to get some stuff done on my cell phone....kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's not an easy question. If I go by pet I will simply say cat as I like their independence. I like cats in general (big and small).

However, with my interest in evolution I find all animals fascinating and all life in general. I particularly like apes and monkeys simply because they are our closest relatives and the history that exists between us.

Knowing what I know though I feel a connection will all life and I feel that history as well. I guess you can say I have an understanding with it.

While I like cars, I've got much respect for dogs too.

One of my all time favorites are elephants. I've got a memory like theirs, so that helps too...

Posted via the One (M7)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's pretty messed. Things normally go astray here due to the cleaners.

One of the attendings did, and had no shame either when she told me. I'm like, "you make 3x what I made and you jacked my water bottle because it went 'unclaimed' for 3 hours"? And you took the damn thing HOME too?

That's just...

Posted via the One (M7)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3