WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One of the attendings did, and had no shame either when she told me. I'm like, "you make 3x what I made and you jacked my water bottle because it went 'unclaimed' for 3 hours"? And you took the damn thing HOME too?

That's just...

Posted via the One (M7)

WTF?
And note that this is not cursing because I checked the calendar today and for the rest of the week it say WTF....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

One of the attendings did, and had no shame either when she told me. I'm like, "you make 3x what I made and you jacked my water bottle because it went 'unclaimed' for 3 hours"? And you took the damn thing HOME too?

That's just...

Posted via the One (M7)

what ??? that's low

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

WTF?
And note that this is not cursing because I checked the calendar today and for the rest of the week it say WTF....

I was just like "WOW".

So I'm buying new one today. Needed to get a belt from Burlington nearby, so it's all good.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
what ??? that's low

Maybe she wanted a piece of me that she was too afraid to ask for, so she is settling for the water bottle?

WTF, man...I dunno. Just thought that it was a low blow (without any enjoyment). What can I say...need to execute my plans, that's all.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Because of my schedule and how unpredictable the weather has been, I am think I've gotten sick. They love to blast the AC at work - even in the winter time. I don't have an AC in my apartment because I'm hardly home.

Just gonna tough it out as usual...but I need to take better care of me now...

Posted via the One (M7)
I hope you're feeling better soon!

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

I'll be OK. Immune system's a bit run down, and not eating well with a hectic schedule doesn't help matters. Changes are forthcoming though...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Then you might want to get a new SIM and if it still has issues, time to trouble Sony for a warranty related exchange...

I'll start with trying my old phone then go from there. I'll have my SIM adapter soon so I can see how the L920 performs.

For all I know it could be both... then again 3 does't have the best coverage...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3