WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I'm off to replace my water bottle. This whole thing just tickles me in not a good way whenever I think about it...

One of my coworkers said maybe she wants a piece of you". Lol. That's a hell of a way to do it...

Posted via the One (M7)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I'm off to replace my water bottle. This whole thing just tickles me in not a good way whenever I think about it...

One of my coworkers said maybe she wants a piece of you". Lol. That's a hell of a way to do it...

Posted via the One (M7)
My late father had a coworker who kept taking his lemonade. It was in a thermos. One day, my father peed in the thermos. Nobody ever took his lemonade again.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Posted via the One (M7)

You can give her some floaties in the bottle next time she is tempted....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
My late father had a coworker who kept taking his lemonade. It was in a thermos. One day, my father peed in the thermos. Nobody ever took his lemonade again.

I know of a similar story where a friend in middle school always carried one of the round personal water coolers to school with homemade lemonade and there was a group that always bullied him for it.

So his mom made lemonade with laxatives one day and needless to say, those students had a sh***y time after lunch. They never bothered him again...

Posted via the One (M7)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's too funny. One of my coworkers a few years ago got her lunch stolen and she wrote a blast email to the whole clinic chasitizing the person (in a very nice way). She got written up for that, but it was worth it as no one jacked her lunch again.

She was floored when I told her about the water bottle situation today and we had some laughs about it when I reminder her about that episode.

Posted via the One (M7)

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's too funny. One of my coworkers a few years ago got her lunch stolen and she wrote a blast email to the whole clinic chasitizing the person (in a very nice way). She got written up for that, buy it was worth it as no one jacked her lunch again.

She was floored when I told her about the water bottle situation today and we had some laughs about it when I reminder her about that episode.

Posted via the One (M7)

Man I am just glad I don't have a similar work environment 😎

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Posted via the One (M7)

So here's the replacement. I like the original more because of the fact that one was in the same style design wise as the $1 Arizona Ice Teas in a can.

Guess even innovation in the form of a water bottle isn't appropriate...

Posted via the One (M7)

Attachments

• 5579.jpg
    5579.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So here's the replacement. I like the original more because of the fact that one was in the same style design wise as the $1 Arizona Ice Teas in a can.

Guess even innovation in the form of a water bottle isn't appropriate...

Posted via the One (M7)

Now you need to put a sticker on it that says belongs to MSFTisMIA, drink from your own bottle...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now you need to put a sticker on it that says belongs to MSFTisMIA, drink from your own bottle...

I'll come up with something creative. This was just such an unusual incident that has me really shaking my head.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I've used the M7 all day. Left home with 83% & am down the 18% with lightish use. I like the phone. I was glad to pass on it at launch - and like the 2013 Moto X, the 64GB variant would he the most appealing. It is a quality phone in spite of its age and in the right hands who understand its limitations is still a solid daily driver option.

It confirmed another thought - it is the best One made. HTC was smart to stick with the same screen size at 5", but the M8 should have been at the size of the M9. Oh, well.

I'm curious to see if HTC will fully come back to Windows phone again. Would like to see LG return too...don't want it to be only a MSFT show, which would be a serious mistake.

Posted via the One (M7)

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know of a similar story where a friend in middle school always carried one of the round personal water coolers to school with homemade lemonade and there was a group that always bullied him for it.

So his mom made lemonade with laxatives one day and needless to say, those students had a sh***y time after lunch. They never bothered him again...

Posted via the One (M7)

I busted out laughing :p
nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've used the M7 all day. Left home with 83% & am down the 18% with lightish use. I like the phone. I was glad to pass on it at launch - and like the 2013 Moto X, the 64GB variant would he the most appealing. It is a quality phone in spite of its age and in the right hands who understand its limitations is still a solid daily driver option.

It confirmed another thought - it is the best One made. HTC was smart to stick with the same screen size at 5", but the M8 should have been at the size of the M9. Oh, well.

I'm curious to see if HTC will fully come back to Windows phone again. Would like to see LG return too...don't want it to be only a MSFT show, which would be a serious mistake.

Posted via the One (M7)
yup having options are good to have I would like to see an LG G4 wp or a oneplus one wp :) though Id wish htc would do something like they did with the 8X. Man that phone was good looking

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm so in the mood to rant right now but I just can't be bothered. Kind of sad when you're that tired you can't even be bothered to rant.

We had BBQ smoke coming in our flat all night long. Windows had to be closed but didn't help much. It was a warm night too.

Not entirely sure why they don't put the BBQ out but let smoke all night long instead. Smelling up the whole neighbourhood.

I'm tired. Going to be a fun day.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786