WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm so in the mood to rant right now but I just can't be bothered. Kind of sad when you're that tired you can't even be bothered to rant.

We had BBQ smoke coming in our flat all night long. Windows had to be closed but didn't help much. It was a warm night too.

Not entirely sure why they don't put the BBQ out but let smoke all night long instead. Smelling up the whole neighbourhood.

I'm tired. Going to be a fun day.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Sorry to hear that. I can smell the smoke in the house and at work from the fire. Actually around work there was a sprinkling of ash as well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear that. I can smell the smoke in the house and at work from the fire. Actually around work there was a sprinkling of ash as well.
I experienced the same thing when I lived in Brisbane. We had fires nearby and all you could smell was the smoke in the air.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Do you guys think that WM 10 phones will come with usb type-C?

I guess it will but it will just mean a lot of adapters being sold. USB 3.1 is backward compatible but the plug isn't.

I'm guessing there will be new cords out that have different connectors at each end.

In any case that's where USB is going so it would be silly of them not to. If they want to attract the iMacer's at all then they'll have to.

Saying that. I don't see a reason why we're not using WiFi direct for everything.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. As of 5pm today at work, I'll be the last of the Mohicans at work. I'm happy for the sisters who have moved on, but as they say in the Draft for any of the US big 4 sports:

"MSFTisMIA, you're on the clock."

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. As of 5pm today at work, I'll be the last of the Mohicans at work. I'm happy for the sisters who have moved on, but as they say in the Draft for any of the US big 4 sports:

"MSFTisMIA, you're on the clock."

Posted via Xperia Z3
Shazam!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm sadly unsurprised by this and wouldn't be overly surprised if this is a common occurrence in most operation or procedures where patients are under general anaesthetist.

Though I'm not an advocate of 'alternative therapies and practices' there's a reason why people get tired of the medical industry.This is a small insight into some of the issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6