WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One big issue is that I cannot get the cursor to work on any keyboard on this phone. So far I have tried about 4 different keyboards.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

More updates coming on Water bottle gate here at work. Right now I'm going to pick up some flowers for my coworker whose last day is today. And my modem is here. Hopefully that's the right one.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So here's the scoop on Water bottle gate.

Today, the attending brought back the water bottle, and instead of giving it back to me in person, or putting back where she found it...

...she sends an email describing a semi secret spot in the office for me to pick it up.

WTF?

So one of my coworkers brought it back to me. I was like: "you need to put that $%&# back where you found it."

Here's a picture of the original bottle at the source of this contention...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Attachments

• 48159.jpg
    48159.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 48160.jpg
    48160.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Today, the attending brought back the water bottle, and instead of giving it back to me in person, or putting backbwhete she found it...

...she sends an email describing a semi secret spot in the office for me to pick it up.

WTF?

So one of my coworkers brought it back to me. I was like: "you need to put that $%&# back where you found it."

Here's a picture of the original bottle at the source if this contention...

Posted via Xperia Z3

That's messed...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Today, the attending brought back the water bottle, and instead of giving it back to me in person, or putting backbwhete she found it...

WTF?

Posted via Xperia Z3

WTF...
SMH...
The co worker must be SaF!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

WTF?

Posted via Xperia Z3

Huh did she think that was funny ? This makes me think ain't nobody got time for this

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Huh did she think that was funny ? This makes me think ain't nobody got time for this

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

But, it is a pretty cool looking water bottle though...and I'm not taking it back, based on the principle of the situation.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

More updates coming on Water bottle gate here at work. Right now I'm going to pick up some flowers for my coworker whose last day is today. And my modem is here. Hopefully that's the right one.

Posted via Xperia Z3

So my coworker loves her floral arrangement! She almost cried in the office. I'm going to miss her...my "work wife" left two weeks earlier.

Oh well, time to follow their lead, I suppose...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm kinda at amazon right now...

I bought a modem for $20 and would like to return as while the size is great, it lacks the cable coaxial plug. Tell me what I log on and see I've got to pay $13 to return it? WTF?

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm kinda at amazon right now...

I bought a modem for $20 and would like to return as while the size is great, it lacks the cable coaxial plug. Tell me what I log on and see I've got to pay $13 to return it? WTF?

Posted via Xperia Z3

If you select the option that says the item is defective because it does not have a coaxial plug then you should be able to return it to Amazon for free...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb