WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Happy July 4th to the US folks.

It is a quiet day out here in South NJ. I could get used to this kind of quiet. There are a lot steps that need to be taken for me to have this kind of quiet more permanently...

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Happy July 4th to the US folks.

It is a quiet day out here in South NJ. I could get used to this kind of quiet. There are a lot steps that need to be taken for me to have this kind of quiet more permanently...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Time to watch the fireworks. Though I wonder if they are going to do any this year since its dry and hot here so that fire danger is high

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Time to watch the fireworks. Though I wonder if they are going to do any this year since its dry and hot here so that fire danger is high

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

I posted a drink for you in the drink thread...you can also get an Angry Orchard or a Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Almost home. Got to my friend's house in time for the fireworks despite the flight delays. Tomorrow morning we go to OC to see a family friend who is in the hospital. Late tomorrow night we get home and then back to work on Monday morning.

Got some amazing cheese in Oregon. Will post pics on Monday and a review of the Meizu M1 Note which I used for the trip.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My family had a friend from Germany visiting. He had some Android I've never seen here. I didn't ask him what it was, since this was the first time I met him, so I felt it was better to talk about things other than phones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Just resting before heading up the coast back to the old hot mess.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So yeah they ended up throwing fireworks last night. Interesting enough more people had fireworks dispute the warnings to not do it. Oh well no fires broke out or anything or nobody lost fingers.
sent from my rare linux green 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo