WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Finally back in the city...crashing at the GF's tonight.

Taking advantage of a scheduling error by my supervisor, so I'm not going into work tomorrow. Got to do laundry and a GPE I've been too tired to do lately.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

e2b2e83ff42d49755cdbeed18f4dfe18.jpg

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So yeah they ended up throwing fireworks last night. Interesting enough more people had fireworks dispute the warnings to not do it. Oh well no fires broke out or anything or nobody lost fingers.
sent from my rare linux green 830
There were fireworks here on Saturday night. Nothing official just some expats in the park probably.

You can buy pretty fancy fireworks here.

I didn't see them though.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Not much to see here...headed home to do laundry.

Still in need of a vacation.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm in this weird phase of my relationship with New York...

I still love her, but it is tiring as things are getting so expensive and the ROI seems smaller each year. I think people just don't understand how much of a meat grinder the city can be when you're in the working class tax bracket like myself. While the middle class can complain about feeling the pinch, and their gripes are legitimate, the working class and poor become even more invisible in times of hardship.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm in this weird phase of my relationship with New York...

I still love her, but it is tiring as things are getting so expensive and the ROI seems smaller each year. I think people just don't understand how much of a meat grinder the city can be when you're in the working class tax bracket like myself. While the middle class can complain about feeling the pinch, and their gripes are legitimate, the working class and poor become even more invisible in times of hardship.

Posted via Xperia Z3

London has pretty much turned into a playground of the rich and other major cities are following suit. Main issue is selling property to overseas buyers which continue to jack prices up and with the crash everyone is many years behind in wages.

The last ten years have been really crap for the average person. Now if you've missed opportunities you're pretty much stuffed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

London has pretty much turned into a playground of the rich and other major cities are following suit. Main issue is selling property to overseas buyers which continue to jack prices up and with the crash everyone is many years behind in wages.

The last ten years have been really crap for the average person. Now if you've missed opportunities you're pretty much stuffed.

It surely feels that way. Everything in NYC is getting to be more overpriced than usual. I went down the cost for the weekend and the GF's new father in-law has a nice place...instantly you see that you need some serious means to live out there.

It isn't a comforting feeling in my line of work too, as everything is becoming corporate and you keep seeing the same folks at the same meetings competing for revenues.

Sigh.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I watched Star Trek the NG there was always one thing that bothered me...

nuhjy.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb