WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hi Laura, which Asus did you get? I almost got one last Sunday but I was torn between two 5Y71 models- the Chi and UX305.

The best buy for me has been the T100. Almost two years old, it still runs really great.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Perhaps, but I think Moto has gained good momentum from their first two X devices, so you should be able to get the 2015 32GB model at a good rate. I really want them to adopt the Samsung route, in that they kill off that 16GB model and have the 32GB as the base.

That makes sense! Ability to root will also be something I'll consider.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, it'll be rootable. Since Moto has gone with the stock approach, conversion of the US carrier models to the Pure Edition have popped up. So the new one should be just as rootable.

Abdul-Hameed Riad

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site

Hi all

Android Central, iMore, Crackberry have all been doing this challenge on there forums, so let?s start this challenge over here!

So what do you have do I hear you ask, just reply in this thread about anything, that's correct anything at all!

This can be your lunch, the weather, holiday, share images of your vacation and these are just a few examples. Let?s show the other site on MN what we can do, it may be a steep hill to climb however we can do it together, spare some of your time and post to your heart?s content and the best thing about this thread it can be about anything (in reason of course ) and have FUN!

If you need a few more examples to get the wheels turning you can post about how your days was, a device, something funny you read or heard, cake, food, some more cake you get by now, of what you can do!

Now then the thread title will change every time we break the post count so I want to see this thread EXPLODE WITH POST, I WANT TO SEE YOUR KEYBOARD SET ALIGHT!

This is also a contest as well don't forget, against the other forum in MN, so let show them what we can do on WPC!!!

150,000 POST CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Evening gang.. spent a good 4 hours this morning working on the RX8. Fuel pump went out the other day, and I finally got around to fixing it today on my day off. Along with the new fuel pump, I also bought and installed new spark plugs, coil packs, and wires... a new air filter, and cleaned the MAF sensor. Oh, I also had to buy and repair the fuel line connector that I broke while removing the fuel pump.

The good news is, the RX8 is now back on the road and running great! Seems like it's running better than ever actually... ZoomZoom!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm waiting

I'm in waiting mode...

I'm waiting mode but

I'm waiting as well. My 1520 is keeping me satisfied for now, especially with these Win10 builds to play with.

I really hope Microsoft comes out with something really amazing for their "Flagship" Windows 10 phone. I'd like to say my next phone will be a Windows 10 phone, but I dunno.... I have TWO lines with eligible upgrades ready though! My iPad Air 2 has me wanting a 6plus, but I would really like it to have 2GB of RAM like my Air 2 does.. so, I'm going to wait and see what this year's "S" models brings. If they up it to 2GB, I'll get a "6 plus S" (or whatever they call it) if not, I'll pass on this gen and wait for the iPhone 7.

I still can't force myself to be interested in an Android phone... I don't know what it is. Someone would really have to do some convincing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If you stay stock, like the Nexus or Moto route, those are a bit easier to root. Moto uses a version of AOSP. The more common models like an LG, HTC, or Samsung can be rooted as people will put the time and effort into it.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The main reason I want root is to be able to block ads in websites on any browser. I don't block ads in apps. If I want to get rid of ads in apps, I buy the apps. Just bought one now.
c4ed725b9e50e01424c5ac0b4a608709.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That was a lot to read....

My head is almost spinning from the tech talk.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss