WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For example. If they have a major incident in one of those tunnels, then they'll have to fix it regardless. That's what I meant. Not that I want that to happen but that's usually what it takes.

I know. They'll spin it and tie it up in red tape to delay funding and would only do the necessary level repairs.

I have a healthy distrust for politicians. Not that they're bad people, just crooked mofos most times.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know. They'll spin it and tie it up in red tape to delay funding and would only do the necessary level repairs.

I have a healthy distrust for politicians. Not that they're bad people, just crooked mofos most times.

I would trust a politician as far as I could throw them... not very far....

Most of them only care about themselves and what they get out of being a politician. Not about what they should be doing. The more ignorant the populace, the more they can get away with. The more trapped you feel the better it is for them. They're part of the problem and not the solution.

We as a populace are too chicken these days to do anything but complain. That's the sad part.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I would trust a politician as far as I could throw them... not very far....

Most of them only care about themselves and what they get out of being a politician. Not about what they should be doing. The more ignorant the populace, the more they can get away with. The more trapped you feel the better it is for them. They're part of the problem and not the solution.

We as a populace are too chicken these days to do anything but complain. That's the sad part.

I grew up in a place where I saw my rep twice...both times it was an election year. Maybe in a small town I'd have a more favorable opinion...but right now I don't.

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It's never fun doing this line of work...so I went to lunch to grab some Thai food (which they look 20 minutes instead of the customary 10 to make and gave no discount) and walked back to the office to find out that a HIV+ result was given. So my coworker is on lunch - that was her first time doing that here. We had the preparatory conversation last week and it sounds like she used the stuffs we discussed.

Always reminds of the importance of taking care of one's health and the risks people have to navigate to do so at times...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's never fun doing this line of work...so I went to lunch to grab some Thai food (which they look 20 minutes instead of the customary 10 to make and gave no discount) and walked back to the office to find out that a HIV+ result was given. So my coworker is on lunch - that was her first time doing that here. We had the preparatory conversation last week and it sounds like she used the stuffs we discussed.

Always reminds of the importance of taking care of one's health and the risks people have to navigate to do so at times...

My coworker and I had a long chat about it at the end of the day...she'll be fine. Just another day fighting on the front lines...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like it went quiet here...oh well. Glad to be almost home.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

After reading this article, I don't know if I should be excited or depressed!
We tried using Windows 10 for real work and ... oh, the HORRORS ? The Register

My definition of real work-

* Four hyper-v images, one with Windows server 2012 as the domain controller, one SQL server 2014 full GUI, one SQL Server 2014 Core, one Windows 8.1 with Visual Studio 2013.

* Visual Studio 2015 RC

* Office 2013 with Power BI add-ins

* Expression Web 4 to keep my websites

* Nikon Capture NX 2

... that is real work to me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

After reading this article, I don't know if I should be excited or depressed!
We tried using Windows 10 for real work and ... oh, the HORRORS ? The Register

After reading the article I noticed that I don't agree with the writer. The writer is the type that didn't give windows 8 a try and stuck with windows 7 because it didn't have a start menu 😒

"without hallucinogenic drugs, although I am sure they'd help ? how one could swap out a Mac and pick up a PC without too much difficulty. But not yet" really I guess mac is is soooooooooo much better because they have an awesome file explorer 😒

"If you drank the Sinofsky Kool-Aid, accepted the pain, and learned the conventions of Windows 8.x" so the ones who liked windows means they are drinking the sinofsky kool-aid . Maybe instead of calling names tell me how hard windows 8 was to learn

Yeah don't like the article

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My definition of real work-

* Four hyper-v images, one with Windows server 2012 as the domain controller, one SQL server 2014 full GUI, one SQL Server 2014 Core, one Windows 8.1 with Visual Studio 2013.

* Visual Studio 2015 RC

* Office 2013 with Power BI add-ins

* Expression Web 4 to keep my websites

* Nikon Capture NX 2

... that is real work to me.

After reading the article I noticed that I don't agree with the writer. The writer is the type that didn't give windows 8 a try and stuck with windows 7 because it didn't have a start menu ��

"without hallucinogenic drugs, although I am sure they'd help – how one could swap out a Mac and pick up a PC without too much difficulty. But not yet" really I guess mac is is soooooooooo much better because they have an awesome file explorer ��

"If you drank the Sinofsky Kool-Aid, accepted the pain, and learned the conventions of Windows 8.x" so the ones who liked windows means they are drinking the sinofsky kool-aid . Maybe instead of calling names tell me how hard windows 8 was to learn

Yeah don't like the article

The irony is that The Register is actually a fan of MSFT so it was quite intriguing to read this article.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I installed windows 10 on my main pc. I'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around windows 10 :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol 2 hours playing with it and I'm like give me back windows 8.1 lol.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm coming to win 10 with an open mind and I find it harder to use than 8 and 7 o.o. I'll post this in the windows 10 thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte