WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Updates are always nice :) just as long they don't break the phone ;p
It's great!

fbd8bd46dda5668b9bae84b042952adb.jpg

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You mean to tell me in 2015, I can't attach an a picture to an existing email I am replying to.....I have to start a new email for that. Please tel me I am wrong because if this true the iPhone doesn't seem that smart.

Probably explains why when my friends are replying to emails we send each other for pictures from our outings that they always send a separate email instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One big reason why I didn't like the iPhone was the email attachment problems...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't get the whole surface phone thing. I see it as kinda dumb. The surface name on a tablet makes sense but on a phone the name is wack. Would be nice to see what the regulars here think. I don't buy into the whole " well the surface phone would have an industrial design" then what was the 930/icon and 830? The surface brand is good but I don't think the name surface phone should go on the MSFT smartphone
sent from my rare linux green 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So MS laid off a whole bunch of employees from the phone division and it lost a huge amount of money. Interesting.

From the letter is sounds like they're sticking with phones and re-evaluating their offerings, something many of us have said they should do for some time.

Let's see what happens.

Because they lost a huge amount of money they are letting people go. They need to simplify their product portfolio and reduce overhead to be profitable. The little Chinese companies have shown that to everyone that you can do it. Heck even Micromax and Lava in India have done that and the current Lumia offerings are no different than what you get from the Chinese vendors so....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Android and BlackBerry are the best with email attachments.

I actually like how well WP works for attachments - at least pictures. I think it is better than Android. I have zero experience with BB so I will refrain from making a comparison to that OS.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I actually like how well WP works for attachments - at least pictures. I think it is better than Android. I have zero experience with BB so I will refrain from making a comparison to that OS.
The problem is attaching anything other than a picture when replying.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My head is hurting pretty bad for some reason today. It has been a long day already. Had to drive 240 miles roundtrip to a supplier down in SoCal - closer to San Diego. At least I got a good lunch out of it:)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My head is hurting pretty bad for some reason today. It has been a long day already. Had to drive 240 miles roundtrip to a supplier down in SoCal - closer to San Diego. At least I got a good lunch out of it:)
Ugh! That's a lot of driving in a lot of traffic.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ugh! That's a lot of driving in a lot of traffic.

Well luckily traffic wasn't that bad, a few spots here and there so I did manage to average 60mph....but still, anytime driving in the SoCal area is pretty stressful.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Well luckily traffic wasn't that bad, a few spots here and there so I did manage to average 60mph....but still, anytime driving in the SoCal area is pretty stressful.

Driving here is not only stressful, it is super stressful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05