WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

HERE Maps, HERE Drive+ is gone on my 636. When I open the apps, it redirects me to the Store. They're no longer in the Store.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

It is. It links to Store, and Store Beta. Both will bring me to Store Beta and search for "Here" won't show any of the two.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
Looks like you'll have to downgrade to 8.1 or wait for the next build to fix it.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like you'll have to downgrade to 8.1 or wait for the next build to fix it.

I wouldn't mind losing them on the 636 as the Microsoft app is more than sufficient to replace the two.

But it's annoying having them there and do nothing. Ha ha

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I actually like how well WP works for attachments - at least pictures. I think it is better than Android. I have zero experience with BB so I will refrain from making a comparison to that OS.
The attachment system in WP was the thing that almost made me leave the platform in the first month I owned the phone.

I was a bit surprised to learn that the iPhone was no different and was almost identical. But of course you can get an app to fix that. In WP you couldn't at the time.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The attachment system in WP was the thing that almost made me leave the platform in the first month I owned the phone.

I was a bit surprised to learn that the iPhone was no different and was almost identical. But of course you can get an app to fix that. In WP you couldn't at the time.

I used Gmail on the iPhone and it was still quite clunky!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I used Gmail on the iPhone and it was still quite clunky!
I've never used an iPhone so no idea how good or bad the apps are for things. The people I know with iPhones, most of the people around me, don't use the attachment feature anyway.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Start safe.

Is flooding common?

I've only been in one flood situation my whole life and thankfully the only affect it had on me was that I was out of work for some weeks. Others weren't so lucky.

I don't live in an area that floods, but other parts of the city are prone to flooding. I'll just have to deal with driving in heavy rain.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't live in an area that floods, but other parts of the city are prone to flooding. I'll just have to deal with driving in heavy rain.

I never like driving in heavy rain. It's just as bad as snow.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's a Tube strike today. I feel sorry for all those people trying to get to work.

No effect on me. I'm glad I don't drive to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss