WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How bad has the HTC M9 launch been for the company? Read this article on. I really like Ron Amadeo and have actually exchanged a couple of tweets with him as well. I am not too sure as to how they can recover from this mess. Launching an M10 which is a breakaway from the current M7 to M9 series would be a good start and to make up for the losses a tiny bit it might not be a bad idea to launch a WP version of that device, hey I can hope, can't I? And at the very least fix the darn camera on the next flagship, will ya?

Help This Company: A post-mortem of HTC?s horrible start to 2015 | Ars Technica

They cannot fix the camera issues unless they pull in enough cash to order Sony (or better) sensors. They lost their A level manufacturers rights amongst part suppliers years ago, possibly forcing them to be joined at the hip with these Toshiba sensors. Those aren't bad, but HTC needs to stop being stubborn and better tweak the dynamic range and such if all they can afford is a Toshiba sensor.

I like the M9. Wouldn't buy it brand new and would use it a spare, but I don't think a mere design change will help HTC.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay, so David Pierce quit The Verge to become a Senior Writer at Wired. He needs to actually just take a job at Apple. His doom and gloom article is so flawed for so many reasons it is not funny. At least the others on Ars Technica and Thurrott have better rationales than this guy.

Microsoft Thinks the Smartphone Is Over. It's Wrong | WIRED
never heard of this guy till now. though im not surprised that the doom and gloom parade is out and in full force the closer msft is to launch new things

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, I was talking about the desktop build. And I think, so was he...

On the mobile version, I do have the latest build on my 1520... Haven't had any real issues other than the store(s) and installing apps/games; for example, the old store on mobile will say a game is installed and up to date, while the beta store says there's an update for it. Some games that are "installed" according to the old store will not launch, but instead ask which store I'd like to get it from. I'll be glad when they get all that straightened out...

I wanted to jump into this and I realized I wanted stuff to simply work, not working simply (Apple). Besides, MSFT has hyped everything for years and underdelivered, so I'll wait and be pleasantly surprised this time...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hello folks, finally home 😀 Did I miss anything important?
Nothing special from me though. I'm a bit darker now and since yesterday I can legally drink alcohol beverages ;)

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

214b4975cad8c9fcd4c26b810ff31a06.jpg

Woke up to this. Good morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

And yet another brave soul...you and azcruz, SMH...

Yeah, 10166 is not on a test partition but the entire partition on my Surface Pro. He he.

It's working just fine. I have the new 10166 SDK too, to test out my app and learn this thing called UWP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Last week...

Posted via Tapatalk Classic on my 636 build 10166

Attachments

• WP_20150704_10_49_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150704_10_49_01_Pro.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hello folks, finally home 😀 Did I miss anything important?
Nothing special from me though. I'm a bit darker now and since yesterday I can legally drink alcohol beverages ;)

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

lol well it didn't take you long to start drinking :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wow this windows phone build is pretty good. last build was good minus for the over heating. this build fixed that :p could it be daily driver worthy...looks like it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Windows phone takes good pictures but I can't complain about my Sony Z3.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo