WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I have WiFi calling now. They finally fixed the app. However it doesn't work using my work's WiFi... :/

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So I have WiFi calling now. They finally fixed the app. However it doesn't work using my work's WiFi... :/
Yay that you have WiFi calling. Boo that it doesn't function on your work network.

I don't have WiFi calling, but I have no use for it. I'm never at a place where I have WiFi but don't have the ability to make calls. My plan includes unlimited calling, but I rarely talk on the phone to anyone except my mother.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yay that you have WiFi calling. Boo that it doesn't function on your work network.

I don't have WiFi calling, but I have no use for it. I'm never at a place where I have WiFi but don't have the ability to make calls. My plan includes unlimited calling, but I rarely talk on the phone to anyone except my mother.

The only reason I wanted it was due to the poor reception I get at my desk. I get calls from people occasionally and it also does SMS. So was hoping it would work. I have unlimited everything on my phone. Kind of useless when you can't use it. :p

Right now it's sitting on Emergency Calls Only.

I'm not really satisfied with Three.... I'm going to start looking into other possibilities. That means looking at EE... :/ Our 'best' network.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The only reason I wanted it was due to the poor reception I get at my desk. I get calls from people occasionally and it also does SMS. So was hoping it would work. I have unlimited everything on my phone. Kind of useless when you can't use it. :p

Right now it's sitting on Emergency Calls Only.

I'm not really satisfied with Three.... I'm going to start looking into other possibilities. That means looking at EE... :/ Our 'best' network.

Oh, I understand why people would use it even though I wouldn't.

Good luck with your carriers. I hope you're able to find one that has better coverage.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh, I understand why people would use it even though I wouldn't.

Good luck with your carriers. I hope you're able to find one that has better coverage.

The reason I liked Three was the EU coverage. There are plans to abolish roaming charges in the EU but that won't be until 2017 or something.

I don't really want to use WiFi calling. I don't get that many calls or SMS. It was just a hope that it would help here. Guess not.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The reason I liked Three was the EU coverage. There are plans to abolish roaming charges in the EU but that won't be until 2017 or something.

I don't really want to use WiFi calling. I don't get that many calls or SMS. It was just a hope that it would help here. Guess not.
Yes, I did see that roaming charges will be eliminated in the EU. That's great, but you're right that it doesn't help you if it won't happen for another 1? to 2 years.:unhappy:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I did see that roaming charges will be eliminated in the EU. That's great, but you're right that it doesn't help you if it won't happen for another 1? to 2 years.:unhappy:

I just recently moved to Three from Virgin. Can't say I'm overly impressed to be honest.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Who posted the TV show Humans? Thanks to you, I'm liking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Who posted the TV show Humans? Thanks to you, I'm liking it.

That was me. :)

It's a decent show just has some predictable plot lines running through it though. Most of the acting is very good though and gets better as the show progresses. The first couple of shows were a bit rough.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

That was me. :)

It's a decent show just has some predictable plot lines running through it though. Most of the acting is very good though and gets better as the show progresses. The first couple of shows were a bit rough.

Thanks again. I'm still on season 1. I need a filler as I wait for Banshee. He he

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks again. I'm still on season 1. I need a filler as I wait for Banshee. He he

It just started this year. You'll catchup fairly quick as it's still running. Its 8 episodes and it's only coming to 6 this Sunday.

My wife is getting slightly impatient with it. She's finding it a bit too slow. So I hope the last three have a bit more to them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb