WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Back on the beam again. Not as excited about it these days as my tolerance for certain things at work is getting less, but a means to an end nonetheless it is, along with being a learning experience.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually looking forward to getting a moto 360. Haven't had a dressy style watch in a long, long time. This will do the trick for sure.

I picked up some silver links so I'm looking forward to throwing on the tempered glass on it and swapping the bands out.

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually looking forward to getting a moto 360. Haven't had a dressy style watch in a long, long time. This will do the trick for sure.

I picked up some silver links so I'm looking forward to throwing on the tempered glass on it and swapping the bands out.

After I get the 360, I'll be good. The only thing I'd get is a moto Maxx, but since they're so hard to find, I can get by just fine with the X. As nice as the 2015 flagships are, I'm glad I'm not hunting for a new phone now. I wouldn't touch a S6 (edge). I wouldn't mind using a M9, but I'd pick a G4 over it.

Maybe I'd wait until the fall to decide. If I were buying a phone today, top 3 would be: Z3, Moto Maxx and G4...in that order...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds nice.

I haven't worn a watch for some time. Still waiting to see what comes out next. Nothing really excites me at the moment. I saw the M360 but didn't do much for me. The LG watch I can find for under ?200 now but again it's just not the right time I think.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sounds nice.

I haven't worn a watch for some time. Still waiting to see what comes out next. Nothing really excites me at the moment. I saw the M360 but didn't do much for me. The LG watch I can find for under ?200 now but again it's just not the right time I think.

If you were asking me for my insight, I'd tell you to wait.

I hadn't worn a watch in a while consistently too, but I was told to not use your phone to check the time during therapy sessions as it is tacky to the Nth degree. Also, with the increased ridership on my commute, it's less convenient to pull my phone out for certain basic things. So I decided to just get a smartwatch and be done with it.

I'm getting these two Gen 1 models and won't upgrade for at least a year.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hadn't worn a watch in a while consistently too, but I was told to not use your phone to check the time during therapy sessions as it is tacky to the Nth degree. Also, with the increased ridership on my commute, it's less convenient to pull my phone out for certain basic things. So I decided to just get a smartwatch and be done with it.

Funny enough, I like putting the traditional analogue faces on my SWR50, and may end up using more digital faces for the 360 to maximize the futuristic look.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to have a new watch which is the only reason to consider a smartwatch. But I agree in waiting. I don't have many uses for a smartwatch currently.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Folks, which Smart watch can I use for heart rate monitor and biking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't watch many movies any more. I just don't have much interest in them. Not sure why.

The GF loves movies, so you know what that means...like you, normally I don't watch them as much anymore. Hollywood's gotten too much about the $$$ and not about the creativity...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The GF loves movies, so you know what that means...like you, normally I don't watch them as much anymore. Hollywood's gotten too much about the $$$ and not about the creativity...

I have the same thing with the wife. She loves movies (the escapism) but there's not much out that interests her either lately. Superhero blockbusters are not her thing. Not mine much either though I find that more escapism than watching romcoms or some depressing drama. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have the same thing with the wife. She loves movies (the escapism) but there's not much out that interests her either lately. Superhero blockbusters are not her thing. Not mine much either though I find that more escapism than watching romcoms or some depressing drama.
Our interests are quite different so we watch something together once in a while. We do like some TV shows which we watch together regularly. Otherwise it's on individual tablets with headphones so that the kid doesn't wake up. No more watching stuff on the TV☺

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The reason I liked Three was the EU coverage. There are plans to abolish roaming charges in the EU but that won't be until 2017 or something.

I don't really want to use WiFi calling. I don't get that many calls or SMS. It was just a hope that it would help here. Guess not.
I switched carriers too. Went to the one which is supposed to have worse coverage but where I move it has better, more 3G and LTE although I can't use it And I have 1GB of data to use outside of our country per month, not just Europe but I'm sure there is Australia, not sure for USA.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I switched carriers too. Went to the one which is supposed to have worse coverage but where I move it has better, more 3G and LTE although I can't use it And I have 1GB of data to use outside of our country per month, not just Europe but I'm sure there is Australia, not sure for USA.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
TMO gives me free data and text worldwide - 3G of course. Now Canada and Mexico are free with LTE and I wouldn't be surprised that by 2017 they will offer free data in the EU that has LTE speeds by that time.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Sir I on iOS 9 is still kill joy ...
8f1f1b815e3a7333e4390a5f89a7a5bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12