WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For me, I have to watch all movies at home. Haven't been to a theater in ages...

You haven't missed much. The theater experience is still as blah as it has always been. Back home growing up, we had intermission, where the movie was cut half way for people to go for eats and such. I still like that way better, for some reason.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the same thing with the wife. She loves movies (the escapism) but there's not much out that interests her either lately. Superhero blockbusters are not her thing. Not mine much either though I find that more escapism than watching romcoms or some depressing drama. :p

Mine loves the "based on a true story" stuff. She'll Watch that all day, 7x a week. We both like horror movies, but by the time they make a good horror flick again, Sahib might actually have to drive his kids around instead of his sister.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You haven't missed much. The theater experience is still as blah as it has always been. Back home growing up, we had intermission, where the movie was cut half way for people to go for eats and such. I still like that way better, for some reason.

Same here. I do that at home. Last night, I paused the movie halfway and had some amazing pistachio gelato...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I would love intermissions again. I don't quite get why they don't do them to be honest. Especially with those 2 1/2 to 3 hr movies. They'd also make more money at the food stand. It's a win all around. Gives you a break to take in the movie, gives the theatre more potential to make money. We should start a petition. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I would love intermissions again. I don't quite get why they don't do them to be honest. Especially with those 2 1/2 to 3 hr movies. They'd also make more money at the food stand. It's a win all around. Gives you a break to take in the movie, gives the theatre more potential to make money. We should start a petition.
www.change.org is your friend😀

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I switched carriers too. Went to the one which is supposed to have worse coverage but where I move it has better, more 3G and LTE although I can't use it And I have 1GB of data to use outside of our country per month, not just Europe but I'm sure there is Australia, not sure for USA.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Mine has simply got worse. Everywhere. So not impressed at all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Mine loves the "based on a true story" stuff. She'll Watch that all day, 7x a week. We both like horror movies, but by the time they make a good horror flick again, Sahib might actually have to drive his kids around instead of his sister.

I like the based on true story stuff so long as it doesn't go too overboard with the 'artistic' licence. I was never one for the horror movie I have to admit. I just don't see the point of them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I like the based on true story stuff so long as it doesn't go too overboard with the 'artistic' licence. I was never one for the horror movie I have to admit. I just don't see the point of them.

We end up watching the smaller docudramas/documentary type things. We watched one called "Little White Lie" (on Nextflix) about a girl who grew up in a Jewish home in upstate NY but ethnicity wise, wasn't Jewish. What was cool about it was one of the executive producers was an old doctor of mine that I had the hots for REALLY, REALLY bad. She was one of those people you know who would go on to do some big things and she has.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You should name the thread tv and movie thread :p anyways I haven't been to the movies in a while since there hasn't been any good movies to watch. I do wanna watch star wars the force awakens , superman vs batman and strait outta Compton 😁
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I talk to them yes well cept Nadia since she got married. The rest yeah I do ��

I either missed that she got married or you never mentioned it. Guess that explains why we never see her on here any more.

You haven't mentioned any new adventures lately. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man I need to clean the inside of my computer tower. I haven't cleaned it in a year.
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I either missed that she got married or you never mentioned it. Guess that explains why we never see her on here any more.

You haven't mentioned any new adventures lately. :p

Yeah she got married last month don't know the day but she got married either way.

As for my adventures I haven't had anything recent since I'm keeping a low key profile at school. The last one was at the party I mentioned last month.still can't believe I got stopped by a little brother 😐

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah she got married last month don't know the day but she got married either way.

Hopefully it was to someone nice. I'd say more but I'll leave it there.

As for my adventures I haven't had anything recent since I'm keeping a low key profile at school. The last one was at the party I mentioned last month.still can't believe I got stopped by a little brother ��

Yeah that was.... odd.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've decided that the thing that drives me a little crazy with all the W10 stuff on here is that there are so many people who seem to think it's an official update and everything should be working perfectly.

I'm so glad this is the last 'update'....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb