WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would love intermissions again. I don't quite get why they don't do them to be honest. Especially with those 2 1/2 to 3 hr movies. They'd also make more money at the food stand. It's a win all around. Gives you a break to take in the movie, gives the theatre more potential to make money. We should start a petition. :p

Americans won't stand for it. Especially the teens who work in the movie theater, as that means more work for them. Lol.

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Getting the various curricula assigned to my new employee for training is pretty vexing...

You could just do what my supervisor has done...have her do much of it herself. She just points her in the direction and says "go forth". Lol. SMH.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You could just do what my supervisor has done...have her do much of it herself. She just points her in the direction and says "go forth". Lol. SMH.

In a regulated industry its not as simple as your supervisor makes it sound like at your workplace.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We all have a training plan related to our job title and need to train on relevant procedures and forms. Training is assigned and tracked by due dates in an automated system accessed via the intranet. As procedures or forms get updated we have to train to the new revision periodically. Once the initial glut of training is over, we get between 5 and 15 procedures/forms a month on an ongoing basis to keep the training current. While it is not a manual process it is still a PITA.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

something that was helpful i can actully use my phone as a calculator. since i lost my old trusty calculator for trig i had to rely on my phone. i could do math on 8.1 because the stock calculator was useless. now with win10 mobile i can do math peoblems 😁
sent from my cyan surface RT

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We all have a training plan related to our job title and need to train on relevant procedures and forms. Training is assigned and tracked by due dates in an automated system accessed via the intranet. As procedures or forms get updated we have to train to the new revision periodically. Once the initial glut of training is over, we get between 5 and 15 procedures/forms a month on an ongoing basis to keep the training current. While it is not a manual process it is still a PITA.
Sounds similar to our setup except ours is new and going through teething problems.

I'm supposed to do 24 hrs of training a year. It's exceedingly boring though.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've decided that the thing that drives me a little crazy with all the W10 stuff on here is that there are so many people who seem to think it's an official update and everything should be working perfectly.

I'm so glad this is the last 'update'....

Sometimes, Windows fans can be just as obnoxious as Apple fans...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In a regulated industry its not as simple as your supervisor makes it sound like at your workplace.

I know it's not...you're actually following prodcure and protocols as you should...and you know that the F you're doing.

My supervisor, on the other hand, well...let's say she is the opposite of what I just said...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I either missed that she got married or you never mentioned it. Guess that explains why we never see her on here any more.

You haven't mentioned any new adventures lately. :p

He's either not had any or is too gunshy to mention them...we can be a bit of a tough crowd...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man I need to clean the inside of my computer tower. I haven't cleaned it in a year.
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

Haven't cleaned mine in 3 and it runs like a champ still. I'll clean when i plan to upgrade my board from 4 to 8 GB of RAM...maybe at the end of the summer.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sounds similar to our setup except ours is new and going through teething problems.

I'm supposed to do 24 hrs of training a year. It's exceedingly boring though.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

We don't have an hourly limit. But training compliance is a pretty serious thing around here.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I know it's not...you're actually following prodcure and protocols as you should...and you know that the F you're doing.

My supervisor, on the other hand, well...let's say she is the opposite of what I just said...

It is only about 138 documents to start. Let's see how much time it takes the new hire. It took me better part of about 3 weeks to get all of my training documented when I started here:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Haven't cleaned mine in 3 and it runs like a champ still. I'll clean when i plan to upgrade my board from 4 to 8 GB of RAM...maybe at the end of the summer.

It's time for me to get new hw. My System is running the old core2quads. It runs fine but the parts for a new system are becoming cheap enough that I can finally upgrade to an i series chip :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh great class is going to start. Sure it's only 3 more days but it feels like hells week with logarithm and e 😓
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I either missed that she got married or you never mentioned it. Guess that explains why we never see her on here any more.

You haven't mentioned any new adventures lately.
She did mention it. I think she said marriage was arranged.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's time for me to get new hw. My System is running the old core2quads. It runs fine but the parts for a new system are becoming cheap enough that I can finally upgrade to an i series chip :)

I'm proudly running an AMD setup. Not going to upgrade until it breaks apart, especially since it is just used as my local storage and backup to do papers and flash ROMs from. It just needs a little more memeorynand for me to offload some crap from the HDD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6