WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm watching the Star Wars: Clone Wars cartoon on Netflix. It's cool. I was a kid when I saw the original Star Wars movie in the theatre, and it's still my all time favourite movie.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking at Amazon's Prime Day promotion and I'm a but underwhelmed. While there are deals to be had, one has to be a shopper and really wade through the muck to find the good stuff. I rather Black Friday because you've got a wider range of choices.

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

A rainy day expected here in NYC. Should have brought the Z3 today, but the battery is a bit low on charge.

I'm really liking the X experience overall, although I still have some issues with stock Android. Been thinking about a 1520.3 again on and off...I'd have to get a MSFT band to go with it though and I don't know if I want to go do all that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll wait quietly until I see what MSFT does with Windows 10. I think there is something there, but it boils down to the execution. MSFT is making a serious gamble on its desktop user base...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll wait quietly until I see what MSFT does with Windows 10. I think there is something there, but it boils down to the execution. MSFT is making a serious gamble on its desktop user base...

It's been gambling with it since W8 and has been losing. Just curious to see if W10 does bring any change.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm looking at Amazon's Prime Day promotion and I'm a but underwhelmed. While there are deals to be had, one has to be a shopper and really wade through the muck to find the good stuff. I rather Black Friday because you've got a wider range of choices.

Checked it out. There was one thing that interested me but I can be bothered to part with ?160. Everything else was a definite no.

On a side note they had the new Cosmos series for ?9.99.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm in a NJ transit car today that has no light or AC. The conductor, being nice comes up to me to offer the option to move as I'm the only one standing in my section.

No lights and no AC don't bother me - I was raised without AC (my apartment doesn't have by choice) and experienced my fair share of power outages. I'm wearing a pink shirt today, so if I wanted to do anything unscrupulous, I wouldn't as I'd stand out like when Sahib tells a great joke.

As long as the car doors open when I need to get off in NYC, nothing else matters...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ha that was such a coincidence! o.o so I mention Nadia and she pops in to say hi. Good stuff. Maybe if I say where's chegru he'll pop in to say hi 😉

sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm watching the Star Wars: Clone Wars cartoon on Netflix. It's cool. I was a kid when I saw the original Star Wars movie in the theatre, and it's still my all time favourite movie.

I have all the original star wars movies in vhs, minus the revenge of the sith that one is blu-ray

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Only 2 more days of summer school 😁. Also I'm confident in getting that A in trig 😀
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs