WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

give me an ice cream treat :D pretty please :angel:
Since my wife is allergic to milk protein we need to find alternatives. Thankfully there's been a new batch of milk free ice cream and its good!

Ignorance, there is a cure.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Oh I understand the tired bit. You need to understand that I've been an ACAD user since version 12 DOS. Going to MicroStation is so laborious. It's click click click... Sigh.... So slow....

Drives me nuts. Also a lot of the menus make no logical sense. Great, now I'm thinking about it... Anyway it's painful. :/

I was using microstation since I don't even remember :/ it is painful though but I'm glad I can do it in my home :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I don't think I was the same. But maybe I was :D
We're generally all the same when young. Trying to be older. When you get older, you want to be younger again.

To quote George Bernard Shaw:

Youth is wasted on the young.

How true it is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:crying: Ice cream
My wife loves cream, cheese and ice cream so it's difficult sometimes. Her allergy isn't life threatening just unpleasant.

We've found some good alternative cheeses a well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

since its hot in north cali i see alot of girls in sun dresses, skirts , Capri, leggings, jeggins, a combination of spanex and short shorts. as i was eating my apricot a girl walked passed me and i looked up,and though "man shes rocking those shorts but wow they are short" you could see part of her cheeks swaying back and fourth. its the shortest ive seen :p theres a first for everything :)

sent from my cyan surface RT

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We're generally all the same when young. Trying to be older. When you get older, you want to be younger again.

To quote George Bernard Shaw:

Youth is wasted on the young.

How true it is.

"Once a man, twice a child". Not sure the second go around as a child is as enjoyable as the first..

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

since its hot in north cali i see alot of girls in sun dresses, skirts , Capri, leggings, jeggins, a combination of spanex and short shorts. as i was eating my apricot a girl walked passed me and i looked up,and though "man shes rocking those shorts but wow they are short" you could see part of her cheeks swaying back and fourth. its the shortest ive seen :p theres a first for everything :)

Dude, I see *** cheeks (AKA **** pegs) like that hanging out in short shorts here in NYC all the time. In fact, I see that in my worksite too with what patients wear to the doctor's office.

As long as you're not playing unwanted grab-***, you'll be fine. Just talk to her normally and keep your eyes up in her *** and maybe she'll let you up in it later...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I must say, the coolest part of this story was the "as I was eating my apricot." Haven't heard that line in a while...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My wife loves cream, cheese and ice cream so it's difficult sometimes. Her allergy isn't life threatening just unpleasant.

Is goat's milk OK for her?

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

One more day of instructional math and then test review. So far summer school isn't so bad
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We got a ton of cheese from Oregon including cheese curds which were to die for! The other two family members are also big fans of cottage cheese which I don't care for. We like soft cheeses as well including Brie and the Laughing Cow brand ones and cream cheese as well.

There is always a few types of ice cream in the refrigerator. Usually Magnum bars, gelato and a couple of tubs of something. We also make fresh juice popsicles every few days too...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Dude, I see *** cheeks (AKA **** pegs) like that hanging out in short shorts here in NYC all the time. In fact, I see that in my worksite too with what patients wear to the doctor's office.

As long as you're not playing unwanted grab-***, you'll be fine. Just talk to her normally and keep your eyes up in her *** and maybe she'll let you up in it later...

Whoa! Slow down cowboy!!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wonder what Micah will say later today when he finds out that this thread exploded in the last 24 hours:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo