WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In some side news, I received a brand new Fitbit Flex for meeting the goals of a walking challenge at work. It was a nice surprise because I did not receive any prior notification that it was going to show up in the mail:)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

since its hot in north cali i see alot of girls in sun dresses, skirts , Capri, leggings, jeggins, a combination of spanex and short shorts. as i was eating my apricot a girl walked passed me and i looked up,and though "man shes rocking those shorts but wow they are short" you could see part of her cheeks swaying back and fourth. its the shortest ive seen theres a first for everything :)

sent from my cyan surface RT
I know, right! It's incredibly distracting while you drive :D

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is goat's milk OK for her?

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Depends. If she's been eating anything with cows milk (which is hard not to do sometimes, it's in everything these days) it can upset her. Same with sheep. Thankfully we both like sheep and goat cheese. :) Lots of variety around.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Depends. If she's been eating anything with cows milk (which is hard not to do sometimes, it's in everything these days) it can upset her. Same with sheep. Thankfully we both like sheep and goat cheese. :) Lots of variety around.

my nephew is allergic to cow's milk :| and they put cow's milk in all the baby foods. it's exhausting to see him scratching himself

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In some side news, I received a brand new Fitbit Flex for meeting the goals of a walking challenge at work. It was a nice surprise because I did not receive any prior notification that it was going to show up in the mail:)

How did the keep track of who met the walking goals :eek: ? Either way that's awesome ! ☺

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

did i say I broke my 1520's screen??? it's shattered to pieces so I'm back to 920...I miss my 1520 :cry:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes, they're good...still, how but Sahib would sneak in an apricot reference in a story talking about **** pegs peeking through itsy bitsy teeny weeny short shorts?

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!

What can i say I gotta say what I was doing while noticed short shorts :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That's why you don't stare...just take her to a nice spot and give her the wheel...

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!
The car was from driving school and driving instructor was sitting next to me

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

How did the keep track of who met the walking goals :eek: ? Either way that's awesome ! ☺

There is a website where you can link your Fitbit to. If you don't have a Fitbit (like me prior to getting one) you can input data manually from your pedometer or a phone app. I used the Fitness app on my Lumia 830 and Google Fit on my Meizu to keep track of my steps. I upload the data every 2-4 days on the work website. I am almost done with the challenge and am quite a bit ahead of the original goal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster