WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Group interviews at work today.

Of course, my supervisor is in charge...we have 4 candidates, I guess for 20 minute interviews. We'll see how this plays out because as of yesterday evening at 5pm, I haven't seen a candidate's r?sum? yet. It is a good thing I have a long commute, so I forwarded some basic questions to my work email to ask.

I know I bad mouth my supervisor a lot, but my biggest issue is how she displays her naked ambitions. She doesn't know how tonl put people in the best position to be successful and empowered. Every time she is around me, I get the sense she is "fishing for something, to use for professional gain". If she wants to fish, I can put her in a leaking boat of Jamaica Bay here in NYC and she can have fun with that.

I'm very distrustful of her. I saw this the instant I laid eyes on her...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Personal gain? That sucks...
Posted via Tapatalk Classic on my 636 build 10166

Yup. I mean, everybody has ambitions. But her communication skills are not helpful. I'd take Sahib's batting average with the ladies over the past 5 years anytime over her communication skills. And she likes to play the "do it this way as I'm your supervisor" card.

I'm a threat because of my long tenure and how well I know the operations of the place. Guess she has to make sure she keeps me "in line". I see she's already shaping the new girl in her image. I'm laughing because, well, that's life.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yup. I mean, everybody has ambitions. But her communication skills are not helpful. I'd take Sahib's batting average with the ladies over the past 5 years anytime over her communication skills. And she likes to play the "do it this way as I'm your supervisor" card.

I'm a threat because of my long tenure and how well I know the operations of the place. Guess she has to make sure she keeps me "in line". I see she's already shaping the new girl in her image. I'm laughing because, well, that's life.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I guess I shouldn't be overly surprised of inexperienced people in power by now. Such typical behaviour unfortunately. The less confidence they have the more they try to control other people's actions. I've seen this too many times. Especially when I was full time in Canada. The company I worked for had far too many people like this. Other people I knew had similar issues. It's also a mix bag of men and women too.

I wouldn't be able to take much of that for very long these days. If your supervisor is anything like the ones I had it means they have a major brown nose by now...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm ready for that test . I will get that A in trig 😁 . Also last day of school 👍
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'd tell your sibling to stop feeding him anything with milk. It may not be life threatening but it can have other effects.

When my wife was younger she suffered with constant ear infections. This led to a punctured ear drum. Which led to mastoiditis later in life. Which led to surgery to get rid of the infection and repairing of the ear drum.

Now any time she has milk she has dizzy spells and the ear gets full feeling. As she gets older she finds the effects worse.

Lastly keep in mind it is an allergy and you can use antihistamines. However being so young that probably isn't an option.

I don't know about where you live but there are options now for milk free things here. Including baby stuff.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

that was so helpful! Thank you! the doc has said that it's eczema and will be cured as he grows. (probably till he is 3)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess I shouldn't be overly surprised of inexperienced people in power by now. Such typical behaviour unfortunately. The less confidence they have the more they try to control other people's actions. I've seen this too many times. Especially when I was full time in Canada. The company I worked for had far too many people like this. Other people I knew had similar issues. It's also a mix bag of men and women too.

I wouldn't be able to take much of that for very long these days. If your supervisor is anything like the ones I had it means they have a major brown nose by now...

She's a dumbass and it was a hot mess busy today at work, from the time interviews start until the end of the clinic day. I'll debrief durin tomorrow's commute...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Spy have you always been a moderator...or at least have you been a moderator before this week? LMAO I know quite a few of the staff but I am almost positive your moderator badge wasn't there the other day lol.

He's been a mod for a good stretch now. He's all over the forums.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99