WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver, 38C is pretty hot for Croatia, right? I'm thinking of visiting next year. A good friend has a place in Split and on an island off the coast.
Yeah it is, but problem is we are at home now, in Slovenia. So I don't have sea anywhere near :D

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So it looks like MS might be using Foxconn as the manufacturer of Lumias. I wonder if people will stop beating up Nokia for thinking of doing the same thing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So it looks like MS might be using Foxconn as the manufacturer of Lumias. I wonder if people will stop beating up Nokia for thinking of doing the same thing.

Most people are using Foxconn these days. I don't know who has more importance in the mobile industry - Qualcomm or Foxconn...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So the GF and I are going to our favorite Indian restaurant...and I promptly forgot the points card that we usually use for there. Lol.

The food is good. We like it as their customer service is really good. The first time we went there, the waiter mixed the order up and gave the GF a chicken dish instead of a vegetable one as these two dishes are really similar. When she told him he mixed the dish up, he apologized immediately, gave her the correct dish, and she got a free margarita. The co owner walked by later and apologized to her individually too. It's an older wait staff and owners too.

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. So the GF and I are going to our favorite Indian restaurant...and I promptly forgot the points card that we usually use for there. Lol.

The food is good. We like it as their customer service is really good. The first time we went there, the waiter mixed the order up and gave the GF a chicken dish instead of a vegetable one as these two dishes are really similar. When she told him he mixed the dish up, he apologized immediately, gave her the correct dish, and she got a free margarita. The co owner walked by later and apologized to her individually too. It's an older wait staff and owners too.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Looking forward to the food photos!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice read on WPC today about MSFT's possible plan B if Windows Phone fails. May take has always been:

Windows phone was dead from Windows Mobile 6.5. Everything since then has been a beta test. Let's see how the market receives Windows 10.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking forward to the food photos!

I'll post some. It is kinda standard Indian fare. The GF knows Indian food very well, as being Trinidadian, they have a large population of Indian descent that cooks still very similar to both North and South Indian cuisines.

I like good service. If this was my choice, I'd take OK food and great service over crappy service and great food.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I said I was going to update on yesterday's interviews.

My supervisor is a d-u-m-b-a-s-s.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Now having stated that, here's why.

1) She scheduled 4 interviews in 30min slots. Of course, she sends us the resumes to review after 5pm the day before the interviews.

2) She told us we were allowed to ask 1 question only to each candidate. (I asked 2 for each).

3) She used our lunch time to debrief, knowing fully well that clinic was opening right afterwards (and it was a madhouse yesterday). I explicitly told her in the meeting the previous week that she should build in the debriefing time, but of course she didn't.

4) She's tainted it in my view for one of the candidates next week by sharing how much she really likes what he brings to the table.

5) Upper management (as in the #1 and #2 people in charge) recommended one of the candidates we screened yesterday.

6) She was late for the first interview, and kept walking in and out of all 4 interviews due to calls for a survey project she's overseeing.

What a clusterf-u-c-k this is. I had two cold Guinness yesterday. And that wasn't enough.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss