WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So yesterday I used my L920 for the first time as a daily driver since November. I haven't missed it one bit. Not one.

My experience brought home just how much that phone drives my nuts and all the things about WP that irritate me.

I can't wait to get my Z3 back. I don't have to baby that phone at all and I don't have to find third party replacements. So much easier in life.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm trying out 6Tag. It's OK but I'm not fussed with the interface.

I got on Tapatalk and I went to post but my post ended up as spam! The interface on WP is a bit different compared to android. Not sure what I did wrong.

So I get to have another day of frustration coming. At least at work I can put the thing on charge. Today I'm taking my portable charger. Just in case.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Your sentiments on android echo mine lol. Though we can't really blame Microsoft for the 820 since it was a Nokia handset. They aren't exactly the same model but I did have the 810 and that was pretty good. Never really had issues with Bluetooth connection with it. Of course didn't have it for long but still lol

sent from my iPhone...asking myself why I own one

Long live the Nokia lumia 810 the best wp around and it could of been even better if tmobile updated it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I use both WP and Android daily and am used to the quirks with either OS. I use my iPad sparingly and the number of pokes it takes to get anything done drives me crazy.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I like Android a lot, I even like my Moto G, but truth is, it lags, quite a lot to be fair. It was much better with 4.4 Hopefully 5.1 fixes that, it should be here soon, Chinese already have it.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I use both WP and Android daily and am used to the quirks with either OS. I use my iPad sparingly and the number of pokes it takes to get anything done drives me crazy.

I like them equally as they both offer good strengths that if you look at thing objectively, can compliment each other. I use more Android these days because the hardware itself is better, and I wished Nokia had put in the bands important to me on the 920, but I love the aesthetics of WP.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I got called to play football with the guys( happy Nadia 😉) i hope I don't get another 12 mosquito bites.
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I haven't experienced any of those issues on my 2013 Moto X, which I've been using for over 4 months now.

wow you must be lucky! I've noted this on samsung e7,samsung s3, htc desire, even my tab 3 -_- I didn't find a stable tab other than the first gen tab 7...that was the bomb! note is good too except for those apps not responding :(

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Long live the Nokia lumia 810 the best wp around and it could of been even better if tmobile updated it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

It is hard to believe that the 925 sold that much more than the 810 truthfully and it appears that one was better supported.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Debating strongly about switching back...do it or don't lol haha.

Decisions decisions

d1161ced70ef813a84a01918b8515d9f.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is hard to believe that the 925 sold that much more than the 810 truthfully and it appears that one was better supported.

I bet it was because tmobile didn't want to bother updating the 810 coupled with they they were rolling out their lte. They figured it was alot easier and cheaper to get a new wp than updating an old wp

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All the while hating the ui and overall not being thrilled about ios lol

I really don't like ios because of 7 reasons
1) every update makes the previous device slower each time
2) you need an app for everything
3) to much tapping to get around
4) I hate the ios keyboard so cramped and auto correct is horrible
5) how restrictive by nature ios is.
6) how many pre installed apps spoke includes. Example I can't delete the weather app.
7) how boring ios is

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven