WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I really don't like ios because of 7 reasons
1) every update makes the previous device slower each time
2) you need an app for everything
3) to much tapping to get around
4) I hate the ios keyboard so cramped and auto correct is horrible
5) how restrictive by nature ios is.
6) how many pre installed apps spoke includes. Example I can't delete the weather app.
7) how boring ios is

the tapping makes my lazy fingers throw the phone across the room :p that's why I'm using my 920 instead of iphone 6

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

so today I realized I need to get the hell out of KSA!!! no true caller :straight: no whatsapp calling :straight: no face time :straight: no viber :straight: no voip :straight: no youtube videos(some) :straight: no microsoft mobiles at the shops :straight: connecting to a vpn takes forever :straight:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I downloaded a cyanogenmod for my note 8.0 and then I realized I'll lose my s-pen apps......well waiting it is!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well yesterday I managed to get through the 7 hours I was in London. I had everything off. Including data for about two hours.

My L920 is acting like an induction hot plate as well. There was an update after I did the hard reset. That probably messed things up for me. I'm trying to determine if I should bother using the recovery tool.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure if I've just gotten too used to android or things about WP that always bothered me bother me more because my phone is such a dud or what but I'm not liking my return much.

That settings menu is a nightmare. o_O

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For the record I like 6Tag but not on my L920 it lags and seems to have very long animations which irritate me.

My phone isn't coping well at all.

I'm also missing a nice photo editor like Snapseed. I couldn't find anything similar.

I'm curious to see how my photos turned out. They weren't too spectacular looking on the phone...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

For the record I like 6Tag but not on my L920 it lags and seems to have very long animations which irritate me.

My phone isn't coping well at all.

I'm also missing a nice photo editor like Snapseed. I couldn't find anything similar.

I'm curious to see how my photos turned out. They weren't too spectacular looking on the phone...

Did you know 6tag eats up 920's battery faster than WhatsApp

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really don't like ios because of 7 reasons
1) every update makes the previous device slower each time
2) you need an app for everything
3) to much tapping to get around
4) I hate the ios keyboard so cramped and auto correct is horrible
5) how restrictive by nature ios is.
6) how many pre installed apps spoke includes. Example I can't delete the weather app.
7) how boring ios is

also one more thing well this is not so bad since I don't use it but when I do siri does suck. id rather use hound than siri.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

also one more thing well this is not so bad since I don't use it but when I do siri does suck. id rather use hound than siri.

im not saying the hardware on the iPhone is bad its top notch ( though SD card slot would be nice) but ios leaves a lot to be desired

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

must be the older chipset. on my sisters 1520 and 735 they don't have that problem,
That debunks the whole idea of WP running well on low end hardware.

If 6Tag didn't run well on an old flagship then I can only imagine what someone with a 520 must be feeling.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

LaRue, if you want a different settings etc., upgrade to Windows 10 build 1066, it's fairly stable but it won't increase your battery life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos