WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LaRue, if you want a different settings etc., upgrade to Windows 10 build 1066, it's fairly stable but it won't increase your battery life.

Since I don't have WiFi (works for Android and iOS) at work and my data connection is virtually non existent here I can't install W10. I'd like to try it but there's really no option to.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Since I don't have WiFi (works for Android and iOS) at work and my data connection is virtually non existent here I can't install W10. I'd like to try it but there's really no option to.
Man you just can't catch a break at the moment, can you? Does your 920 connect to the WiFi at home or is W10 a complete no go?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Add your Microsoft Account email address to the Gmail app, and you'll get your contacts/calendar sync.

Unfortunately that didn't work either... I did try it. I had to switch off the 2 step verification then i could easily add my msft account... And i switched it back again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man you just can't catch a break at the moment, can you? Does your 920 connect to the WiFi at home or is W10 a complete no go?

It connects at home but I might have my Z3 back today. In which case I won't need the L920...

If not I may consider giving it a try. We'll see.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed to the P.O. today to collect my final piece of kit. I won't post pictures until tomorrow.

Don't you just love doing home improvement projects with your significant other? The GF asked me to repair her bed frame and move around 2 of the 3 ACs and put up the 3rd one. We started so late that we did all but the put up the last AC. I think we bit each other's heads off a few times, but somehow survived...

She needs a new bed frame, as the headboard and footboard look great (old school wood) the crossbeams that support the weight of the bed were made using cheap *** wood. I told her to get a metal frame similar to mine...and still keep the wooden elements. It won't look as good, but it'll be more sturdy to sleep on...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue, I don't envy your phone issues at all. Let's hope you get back your Z3 today.

That's why I make sure I have a very capable backup phone. I lost a job opportunity I really wanted many years ago because my primary phone was a T610 that was acting up, dropping calls and it dropped the job offer call.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed to the P.O. today to collect my final piece of kit. I won't post pictures until tomorrow.

Don't you just love doing home improvement projects with your significant other? The GF asked me to repair her bed frame and move around 2 of the 3 ACs and put up the 3rd one. We started so late that we did all but the put up the last AC. I think we bit each other's heads off a few times, but somehow survived...

She needs a new bed frame, as the headboard and footboard look great (old school wood) the crossbeams that support the weight of the bed were made using cheap *** wood. I told her to get a metal frame similar to mine...and still keep the wooden elements. It won't look as good, but it'll be more sturdy to sleep on...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Of course, this adventure tweaked the problem muscle in my lower back. It feels much better after sleeping on the aerobed last night, but today is laundry day...

So it's Tiger Balm all day and night today to get it right for work tomorrow.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, I don't envy your phone issues at all. Let's hope you get back your Z3 today.

That's why I make sure I have a very capable backup phone. I lost a job opportunity I really wanted many years ago because my primary phone was a T610 that was acting up, dropping calls and it dropped the job offer call.

Posted via Xperia Z3

The phone is suitable enough for 'working' hours. It's on the weekends or days off that it fails miserably.

My main concern right now is about a better carrier. However I'm not liking what I'm seeing. I don't need minutes so much. I want data more than anything else and all the plans here are OTT (for me) with text and minutes and crap with data plans.

Then there's the issue with roaming...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3
I owned and loved that phone...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So I wasn't able to update Lumia 820 since 3 Win 10 updates ago, it wouldn't find update. Tried to reinstal the Win Insider app but it didn't work so I did hard reset today in the morning. And phone hanged 😠 I got that well known sad face. So I reverted to 8.1 and updated to 1066. So far quite good, it lags but not so much as it did at first and it actually looks nice :D

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So I wasn't able to update Lumia 820 since 3 Win 10 updates ago, it wouldn't find update. Tried to reinstal the Win Insider app but it didn't work so I did hard reset today in the morning. And phone hanged �� I got that well known sad face. So I reverted to 8.1 and updated to 1066. So far quite good, it lags but not so much as it did at first and it actually looks nice :D

Welcome to the 10166 club. He he. Despite all the bugs, it's still hanging on my 636...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to the 10166 club. He he. Despite all the bugs, it's still hanging on my 636...
If I got Snapchat on Wp I would give it a try as a daily. I know I'm lame for using Snapchat but that's how it is in our generation :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just got my bluetooth adapter for the car. :) I'll give it a try this weekend and see how good it works. For ?6 I thought it was worth a shot. :)

I also just ordered tempered glass protectors for my Z3. Decided that it might be a good idea. I know they're not perfect but I'm hoping they'll help.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

B2, and it's charging at the moment. Will use it to monitor my sleep tonight. This will do as I don't have the Band, which I always wanted.

Do a review. I like what I saw in some the write-ups, but curious to her your thoughts.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte