WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice pictures, Rue. Makes me remember why I like the high end lumia cameras so much...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So Tapatalk doesn't work on my phone....

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Tapatalk wasn't working for me on my iPod or phone for a while . It was talking way to long to go to a forum

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So Tapatalk doesn't work on my phone....

It semi works on mine. I get notifications but when I tap on it, I just get to the main screen. I have to then select WC, go to my subscriptions and take it from there. I think once Win10 comes out, the next update should fix that issue.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It semi works on mine. I get notifications but when I tap on it, I just get to the main screen. I have to then select WC, go to my subscriptions and take it from there. I think once Win10 comes out, the next update should fix that issue.
Tapatalk doesn't open on my Lumia 820. Tapatalk classic works flawlessly :)

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wonder what's more broken:

1) Your 920 or
2) My supervisor's management skills?

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Downgraded the phone. Had enough with the resuming and things taking so long. Then add that apps aren't working and you just get to that point.

Your supervisor on the other hand....

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Downgraded the phone. Had enough with the resuming and things taking so long. Then add that apps aren't working and you just get to that point.

Your supervisor on the other hand....

Did you do a hard reset once you got into Windows 10? Have you noticed any difference being back on 8.1?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Did you do a hard reset once you got into Windows 10? Have you noticed any difference being back on 8.1?
I just finished updating so I haven't played with it much. It feels a lot more smoother than W10. I didn't hard reset the phone with W10.

W10 just lagged.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I think, for whatever reason, a hard reset is needed after installing 10... Had it on a 530 and I couldn't access settings or the store until I did a reset.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If I can figure out how to recover all of my WhatsApp messages, I am game to doing a hard reset on my Lumia 830.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

On a side note, I went to Walmart during lunch today and saw that they had the Lumia 640 (T-Mobile version) in stock. When I went to the register, the guy said that they were out of stock but they had the AT&T version in stock - even though they did not even have the phone listed anywhere on display, which is classic Walmart by the way. So I picked up one and have submitted an unlock code and then I plan to promptly insert my T-Mobile SIM card in it and let's see how things go.

The reason for the impulse buy was that I had some store credit sitting around for a few months so I got the phone which covered the about 30% of the price. Nice buy for $60 and an even better buy if AT&T unlocks it:)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

We use the worst antivirus/anti malware on the planet, Symantec. It's a complete pain. Sometimes Google search gets blocked.

Symantec is the pits! Had it at my previous workplace and absolutely hated it.

Eewwww Symantec... I'll third that! It's the worst. Too much baggage bloatware with it. I quit using it way back when they changed from Norton AV. Norton AV (8.0 IIRC) for DOS used to be good back in the day, but I've never liked any of their Windows products. It installs way too much c-r-a-p on your machine, which does more harm than good.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully before the 29th so you can pump him/her for a few more bits (or bytes) of information:)
I definitely will. I'm sure he'll have lots of new juicy info to share when he gets back either way... Even if it's after the 29th.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs