WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sigh...

Shall I list?

• Fixed oil leaks (paid by us)
  • replaced vacuum pump (partially covered by warranty)
  • now replacing crank case valve (paid by us)
  • need to replace the FRM module (controls lights, windows and some other things) trying to get warranty to pay for some of it
  • we think we might have gotten bumped by 4X4 in a parking garage as our front bumper is a bit messed up. Needs replacing.
We were going to a mechanic for the first bit but still suffered blue smoke coming out of the exhaust so took it to BMW instead.

The bumper is not a big deal but it's not cheap. We'll get that sorted along with some other minor body work at the same time.

So, it's been fun.
Does it remind you of your Lumia 920?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've come to determine the that comments in the articles section has turned completely nasty.

Don't know why I bother reading them sometimes. o_O

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The problem with a new car (used) is that you can never guarantee how good or bad the previous owner has treated the car.
Exactly! IMO most owners of cars treat them worse than their cellphones! Even certified ones with warranty seem to have weird gremlins.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've come to determine the that comments in the articles section has turned completely nasty.

Don't know why I bother reading them sometimes. o_O
I see a lot of folks are more active in the comments section of the main site versus the forums. I guess they have figured out that they can't be banned over there.

The Verge actually moderated the comments and have for now done away with the Comments section altogether.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My car needs a new dash, Toyota has a recall on it and a new drive axle for the boots and an alignment. Otherwise things are okay...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You can always perform a perfectly executed drop test on the Lumia.

The L920 is fine for the moment. It's doing it's job of backup just fine.

The company that's fixing my Z3 appears to be having a supplier issue so my phone is still not fixed.

I heard that Sony has started releasing 5.1 which has some improvements. So I wait..

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I may order a new SIM for my phone as well. I'm having similar issues as I am with the Z3 where it won't reconnect to the network sometimes and I have to reset.

Ah, smartphones, what a pain you are.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll just post some more pics of my travels of late.

This beach is Bognor Regis and the garden is from Arundel Castle.

DSC_0117.JPGDSC_0258-01.jpeg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

As I was reading that car posts made me glad I don't have car problems .....yet

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The second picture reminds me of the movie the secret garden :)

That's only a small part of the garden. It's a lot bigger than what I could capture.

What secret garden are you referring to?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's only a small part of the garden. It's a lot bigger than what I could capture.

What secret garden are you referring to?

I'm referring to the book and the movie the secret garden . There is this girl who gets sent to I think to one of her relatives place. It's s big house like a mansion. There she meets this out going boy and shows her "the secret garden " she gets all excited and keeps it a secret. Later she meets another boy who is bitter because he's in a wheel chair. She tells him to go outside with her and the boy that told her about the secret garden. Since he hasn't been outside in a long time he isn't used to the sun and has an attack. The maids rush to him since the boy in the wheel chair isn't allowed outside . The girl gets in trouble while the other boy is banned not to come back .

I can't remember what happened since this was over 10 years since I I last watched it and read it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm referring to the book and the movie the secret garden . There is this girl who gets sent to I think to one of her relatives place. It's s big house like a mansion. There she meets this out going boy and shows her "the secret garden " she gets all excited and keeps it a secret. Later she meets another boy who is bitter because he's in a wheel chair. She tells him to go outside with her and the boy that told her about the secret garden. Since he hasn't been outside in a long time he isn't used to the sun and has an attack. The maids rush to him since the boy in the wheel chair isn't allowed outside . The girl gets in trouble while the other boy is banned not to come back .

I can't remember what happened since this was over 10 years since I I last watched it and read it.

Sounds thrilling....

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

As I was reading that car posts made me glad I don't have car problems .....yet

I was thinking the same thing :D but then i remember my bike which is not in a good condition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb