WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah I read it was a good family movie. It's a British story. I didn't see any clips. Were the actors British? Did it follow the book?

Ignorance, there is a cure.

yup they brinish actors. that's all i remember. i lost the book and movie i have no idea where they are at

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, NYC in the summer time is nice. After a long day, it is nice to walk casually along as see all the beautiful women (and yes, cute guys are here too) milling about.

Yes, very easy and very welcome on the eyes...

Posted via Xperia Z3
eventually ill go to new York, mainly in the summer since i don't wanna go there when its filled with snow ;P

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We are seriously considering the BMW 328d wagon.
That's something I can't get my head around. Why do they use a different numbering system in the USA than here in the EU?

Over here they call wagons, estates. Which does sound a lot nicer than wagon.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Close...

I placed the 636 on my front pants pocket today.
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/22/45a588dbd91da355e06578cd5df191d7.jpg

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
Was the other one still on your wrist?

I saw a show recently about these devices. It really comes down to the software and what they count as a step. I'm assuming the sensors are highly sensitive so it will take the software to minimise the count.

They did a demo of three devices on one persons wrist sitting at a desk. They didn't move anything except their wrist for an hour (moving a mouse) and they counted steps. All three devices counted but one was way higher than the other two.

I knew these things were not that accurate, there will always be a margin of error, but I thought the software would have been better to correct things.

I'd also ignore the calorie count it's nothing more than an algorithm.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Was the other one still on your wrist?

I saw a show recently about these devices. It really comes down to the software and what they count as a step. I'm assuming the sensors are highly sensitive so it will take the software to minimise the count.

They did a demo of three devices on one persons wrist sitting at a desk. They didn't move anything except their wrist for an hour (moving a mouse) and they counted steps. All three devices counted but one was way higher than the other two.

I knew these things were not that accurate, there will always be a margin of error, but I thought the software would have been better to correct things.

I'd also ignore the calorie count it's nothing more than an algorithm.

Yes, the Talkband still on my wrist like yesterday. Tomorrow I'll put them both in my pockets.

Yeah, i ignore the calorie thing.

Funny how Sony Ericsson had this feature on their phones long ago.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, the Talkband still on my wrist like yesterday. Tomorrow I'll put them both in my pockets.

Yeah, i ignore the calorie thing.

Funny how Sony Ericsson had this feature on their phones long ago.

That's why I use mine mostly for sleep, which had been pretty accurate.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It's the second wave of interviews today...supervisor hasn't sent out any r?sum?s (last my email was an hour before I left work) of candidates yet to review.

Yup, more good times under competent leadership...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. It's the second wave of interviews today...supervisor hasn't sent out any r?sum?s (last my email was an hour before I left work) of candidates yet to review.

Yup, more good times under competent leadership...

I have no words for that level of incompetence...

Except this one - floccinaucinihilipilification

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have no words for that level of incompetence...

Except this one - floccinaucinihilipilification

I have words for that level of incompetence, but 99, Laura, snowmutt and the rest of the mods won't let me use them here...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL! Well that word I gave you there should be 'clean' enough. :p

Fair enough. The fact that that word is a mouthful to say and means so little is quite appropos here.

Personally, one day I want to use my favorite movie ever with her:

"You know, you're less than useless."

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Fair enough. The fact that that word is a mouthful to say and means so little is quite appropos here.

You should hear the pronunciation. Quite amusing.

It's the longest 'official' word in the dictionary by one letter. That's why it's fun.

Beside you could either type "judged to be useless" or "floccinaucinihilipilification". About the same amount of letters. :p I think the second has better impact though. If just for sock value. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb