WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You should hear the pronunciation. Quite amusing.

It's the longest 'official' word in the dictionary by one letter. That's why it's fun.

Beside you could either type "judged to be useless" or "floccinaucinihilipilification". About the same amount of letters. :p I think the second has better impact though. If just for sock value. :p

There are some ways I could use this word for sure, as long as I get the pronounciation down...

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

That's why I use mine mostly for sleep, which had been pretty accurate.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
I did wake up once to take a pee
6643dcbbd1bd0be1f4880ad5ac981b78.jpg

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, so far the Moto 360 has been as advertised. Good looking, very flawed. It makes a great weekend/change of pace watch. I still say for my needs the best part about the Sony is the ambient mode + the TFT display...that means unlike the useless ambient mode on the 360, I can actually glance at the SWR50 to check the time without having to light up the display. I'm trying to see if I can get "2 days usage" from it. I brought my charger in case, but as it stands, I'm at 50%. May buy some saddle soap at some point to clean the 360's leather band.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm tired, folks. Really am. Oh, well. Just have to grind through another day.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last night was the first time I slept through the night in weeks. It was really nice and cool.

Needless to say I'm exhausted as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes, the Talkband still on my wrist like yesterday. Tomorrow I'll put them both in my pockets.

Yeah, i ignore the calorie thing.

Funny how Sony Ericsson had this feature on their phones long ago.
Loved my w580i for this feature. Used to rack up over 25K steps a day whilst walking around the various cities in Europe.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It's the second wave of interviews today...supervisor hasn't sent out any r?sum?s (last my email was an hour before I left work) of candidates yet to review.

Yup, more good times under competent leadership...

True to form, she:

1) Sent the resumes out at 5:22PM yesterday
2) Is sticking to the same half hour format like last week (she's not cutting into my lunch hour again, this go round)
3) Scheduled a candidate that we liked from last year's pool in the middle of the clinic day tomorrow for an interview.

I.Just.Can't.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

A bit of Glenlivet single malt to keep me warm on a cool night. But this was taken earlier...
3956a041ed62fe1300b3166f1ae144b2.jpg

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

True to form, she:

1) Sent the resumes out at 5:22PM yesterday
2) Is sticking to the same half hour format like last week (she's not cutting into my lunch hour again, this go round)
3) Scheduled a candidate that we liked from last year's pool in the middle of the clinic day tomorrow for an interview.

I.Just.Can't.

Continue. Working. With. Her!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

nono not wankel engines but rotary engines. i mostly see them on either drag strip cars or very old cars
A "Wankel" engine is a rotary engine. Felix Wankel was the engineer that designed the rotary engine.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wankel_engine

The engine in the RX7s and RX8s you see on the roads today are Wankel rotary engines.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss