WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The specs are interesting for the new phones but I'll wait to see them in real life to make any assessment.

I don't get some of the comments in the article about not understanding the new specs and why they're needed.

I'm starting to think some WP fans need to get out more.

Let's lock them in a room with my supervisor.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So it was a long work day...I nearly cursed my supervisor out in my office...yes, you could hear the anger in my voice and I had to back off purposely as I felt the curse words in my mouth...she literally ran out my office as soon as the "meeting" was completed.
The last time she thought there was an issue, I told her "there is no beef".

But she got me upset today. She's never seen that.

This'll be fun going forward...

Posted via Xperia Z3

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Ermahgerd, my Android experiment is not going well. Got an S6 edge yesterday and I'm not really getting in to Android. I like that I can just project videos to my TV with the click of a button and now have a few official apps, but the Bluetooth SMS, or should I say lack of, sucks compared to WP. And I've spent most of my time trying to disable crap that sucks or is just junk. I'm going to give it a couple more days, but it's future with me is not very bright.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I got my car back and it's a noticeable difference... It's definitely quicker and another acceleration now. The bad thing was I had to foot the bill and then the warranty people will reimburse me.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Ermahgerd, my Android experiment is not going well. Got an S6 edge yesterday and I'm not really getting in to Android. I like that I can just project videos to my TV with the click of a button and now have a few official apps, but the Bluetooth SMS, or should I say lack of, sucks compared to WP. And I've spent most of my time trying to disable crap that sucks or is just junk. I'm going to give it a couple more days, but it's future with me is not very bright.
I know a lot of people like Samsung devices, but I'm not a fan of TouchWiz. I doubt if I'd like the S6 either.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well I got my car back and it's a noticeable difference... It's definitely quicker and another acceleration now. The bad thing was I had to foot the bill and then the warranty people will reimburse me.
I hope you get your warranty reimbursement quickly.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Should have bought a Sony or Moto.

Until they fix that mess of an interface I'll never touch a Samsung.

Odd that you're having issues with Bluetooth and SMS...

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Should have bought a Sony or Moto.

Until they fix that mess of an interface I'll never touch a Samsung.

Odd that you're having issues with Bluetooth and SMS...

Ignorance, there is a cure.
Nexus is another good option.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05