WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know a lot of people like Samsung devices, but I'm not a fan of TouchWiz. I doubt if I'd like the S6 either.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
One reason I like the Honor 6 because of the EMUI. I like Sony's too, though my Xperia is currently on Nokia Z launcher. 😃

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ermahgerd, my Android experiment is not going well. Got an S6 edge yesterday and I'm not really getting in to Android. I like that I can just project videos to my TV with the click of a button and now have a few official apps, but the Bluetooth SMS, or should I say lack of, sucks compared to WP. And I've spent most of my time trying to disable crap that sucks or is just junk. I'm going to give it a couple more days, but it's future with me is not very bright.

TouchWiz. Nuff said.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One reason I like the Honor 6 because of the EMUI. I like Sony's too, though my Xperia is currently on Nokia Z launcher. 😃

Z launcher is cool and ran great on my soon to be Moto X. I'm not a fan of the icon sizes though on the Sony launcher so I'm looking forward to 5.1 if they really did add the option to size the icons (prefer the smaller look).

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ermahgerd, my Android experiment is not going well. Got an S6 edge yesterday and I'm not really getting in to Android. I like that I can just project videos to my TV with the click of a button and now have a few official apps, but the Bluetooth SMS, or should I say lack of, sucks compared to WP. And I've spent most of my time trying to disable crap that sucks or is just junk. I'm going to give it a couple more days, but it's future with me is not very bright.

Well then ,no mater how much Sammy says touchwize is not bloated it's still all bloated as ever

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I got my car back and it's a noticeable difference... It's definitely quicker and another acceleration now. The bad thing was I had to foot the bill and then the warranty people will reimburse me.

They better get back to you soon . I hope they don't give you the run around and then they take a long time to process your request.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man I'm tired. Didn't eat until 9:30pm. Which is unusual for me.

We were down by the seaside again. Then did a touch of shopping, clothes and groceries. Thing is seaside is over an hour away.

Can't believe it's one week until my vacation!!!!

Ignorance, there is a cure.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well today was a long day . Went to my great grandmas funeral. Saw some of my relatives I've never met ( we have a really big family ) ate food with the family. Yeah busy day for me

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well today was a long day . Went to my great grandmas funeral. Saw some of my relatives I've never met ( we have a really big family ) ate food with the family. Yeah busy day for me

R.I.P great grandma!! Yeah families do get kind of bigger and bigger :D food 😋 I'm hungry 😞

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My sister is getting a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact! So it's farewell to Lumia 1020 :(

That's a downgrade camera wise but an improvement in battery life for sure. And Sonynis now slowly rolling out the 5.1.1 update, which looks good so far...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's a downgrade camera wise but an improvement in battery life for sure. And Sonynis now slowly rolling out the 5.1.1 update, which looks good so far...

I haven't got the update yet...

I'm trying to convince the wife on the Z3 still. If the compact came in purple she'd buy it in an instant. She likes the Z3 purple enough though prefers a darker purple.

She's confused why more companies don't do blue and purple phones.

Honestly I'd buy a blue phone though I like black or a nice silver as well. Gun metal grey would be cool.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear that. Good to meet the extended family though. Strange how most families get together at funerals and weddings...

I'm still trying to investigate my great grandmother's past here in the UK. As far as we can tell she lived in Hastings and that's where she met my grandfather who was in WW1.

She's technically a war bride. They married fairly young.

Not sure of anything else before that.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Man I am so tempted to go pick up a Surface 3 at the AT&T store for $0 down and $30 a month added to my phone bill... Hmmm the 2GB of RAM is what's holding me back though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I haven't got the update yet...

I'm trying to convince the wife on the Z3 still. If the compact came in purple she'd buy it in an instant. She likes the Z3 purple enough though prefers a darker purple.

She's confused why more companies don't do blue and purple phones.

Honestly I'd buy a blue phone though I like black or a nice silver as well. Gun metal grey would be cool.

Throw a case on it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss