WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I haven't got the update yet...

I'm trying to convince the wife on the Z3 still. If the compact came in purple she'd buy it in an instant. She likes the Z3 purple enough though prefers a darker purple.

She's confused why more companies don't do blue and purple phones.

Honestly I'd buy a blue phone though I like black or a nice silver as well. Gun metal grey would be cool.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
S6 maybe? It's not that big.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's a downgrade camera wise but an improvement in battery life for sure. And Sonynis now slowly rolling out the 5.1.1 update, which looks good so far...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

the camera is ok .... she bought a z3 though

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Watching the Jamaica vs Mexico futbol game

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Same comment applies. Good phone but a downgrade camera wise is the Z3 or Z3 Compact.

Yeah! she said I'm too obsessed with windows phones when I said her that my Lumia 1520's camera is better.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah! she said I'm too obsessed with windows phones when I said her that my Lumia 1520's camera is better.

Not an obsession. It is the truth. Sony's camera is good, don't get me wrong - and Rue can attest to it. But, I'd take the 930 and 1520 camera over it any day of the week. That's the reason why as much as I'm enjoying the usefulness of Android Wear, if I'm going to a function where I need to take quality pictures, I'd take my Citizen's Eco Drive and my 930...and leave Android at home.

The Z3 camera takes time to get to know it to produce excellent shots. You're better off using Manual mode, as SA mode can be a little bit or miss.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFT working on a launcher for Android...very interesting. While I'm satisfied with the Sony launcher, if I had a stock device like a Moto X, I'd use it.

What I'm waiting for is Cortana with Android Wear support. That's something I'd use a ton...

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

I hate asus launcher. Actually I'm curious about the real android UI? Every phone has their own customize UI but did they have the original one?

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

I hate asus launcher. Actually I'm curious about the real android UI? Every phone has their own customize UI but did they have the original one?

Yes Nexus devices have original Android UI. However you can install Google Launcher or Nova launcher to experience it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
MSFT working on a launcher for Android...very interesting. While I'm satisfied with the Sony launcher, if I had a stock device like a Moto X, I'd use it.

What I'm waiting for is Cortana with Android Wear support. That's something I'd use a ton...

This Arrow Launcher looks interesting so far. Gonna run with it on my Z3 for a while. It reminds me of the MSFT lovkscreen I used for a while which was good too, but buggy at times.

The first thing I like about it is that it has the icon sizes to my liking. I like the three pane setup as these are panes I could use...apps, recent contacts, reminders. Love the wallpapers.

Not a fan of the vertical scrolling listing for the apps. I'd take the traditional view and drop the labels of the apps for a cleaner look (personal taste) or take the Z launcher approach.

So far, I'd take the three pane look of Arrow Launcher + the Z launcher's on screen writing to search and cleaner vertical scrolling main app set up and never use another Launcher again. Still, gonna try out this MSFT launcher for the week.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This Arrow Launcher looks interesting so far. Gonna run with it on my Z3 for a while. It reminds me of the MSFT lovkscreen I used for a while which was good too, but buggy at times.

The first thing I like about it is that it has the icon sizes to my liking. I like the three pane setup as these are panes I could use...apps, recent contacts, reminders. Love the wallpapers.

Not a fan of the vertical scrolling listing for the apps. I'd take the traditional view and drop the labels of the apps for a cleaner look (personal taste) or take the Z launcher approach.

So far, I'd take the three pane look of Arrow Launcher + the Z launcher's on screen writing to search and cleaner vertical scrolling main app set up and never use another Launcher again. Still, gonna try out this MSFT launcher for the week.

It's got some quirks...but has some potential, for sure. Let's see if I can get through a full week with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans