WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
i wonder how many conspiracy threads will pop up about this android launcher ;)

They pretty much took Next, a lockscreen from their Garage app building and used it as the base for Arrow.

Personally here's what I'd do with it to make it work great for me:

1) Add widget support in place of the recent apps list
2) Add Cortana support on the reminders panel
3) Move the recent apps to the bottom app drawer and add two rows of apps there.
4) Split the Contacts pane and give the same functionality to a recently dialed tab as how they have the frequently called.
5) Add the WP like function where if you hit the letter on the side that starts the name of the app in the scroll bar, you can get to that app sooner.

Overall, Arrow has potential.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not an obsession. It is the truth. Sony's camera is good, don't get me wrong - and Rue can attest to it. But, I'd take the 930 and 1520 camera over it any day of the week. That's the reason why as much as I'm enjoying the usefulness of Android Wear, if I'm going to a function where I need to take quality pictures, I'd take my Citizen's Eco Drive and my 930...and leave Android at home.

The Z3 camera takes time to get to know it to produce excellent shots. You're better off using Manual mode, as SA mode can be a little bit or miss.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
I'm curious to see if the camera tweaks they made with the recent update made things better or worse.

I have to admit the blues are a bit overpowering sometimes.

Still, I like the camera.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Not so bad, but needs a lot of work.
8c39c3122ea11d8349b65ef21d3d5629.jpg

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news the bluetooth audio adapter I bought to use in the car is working fantastic. :) I'm able to hide it in the armrest so you can't see it. :)

The only downside is my wife's Spotify app seems to be playing up. I think I'll try re-installing it but I have that feeling that her phone probably requires a recovery but she's not a fan of that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Off to Sacramento to start the immigration process for my mom.
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nope. None here. Not in Australia or Canada either.

There's names here you probably never heard of either.

Huh well that's interesting I though jcp was everywhere lol.
Most likely I know there are names I never heard about :p I haven't visited the UK hehe

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In other news the bluetooth audio adapter I bought to use in the car is working fantastic. :) I'm able to hide it in the armrest so you can't see it. :)

The only downside is my wife's Spotify app seems to be playing up. I think I'll try re-installing it but I have that feeling that her phone probably requires a recovery but she's not a fan of that.

Put a case on that Z3 Compact!

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb