WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL! Well one step at a time. She's getting more frustrated with her phone but I need to tackle her laptop first. Well after our trip that is.
Your wife got a Z3 and already needs recovery for Spotify to work correctly? What am I missing here?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL! Well one step at a time. She's getting more frustrated with her phone but I need to tackle her laptop first. Well after our trip that is. :p

She needs a few upgrades. Thought she was getting a Surface?

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Your wife got a Z3 and already needs recovery for Spotify to work correctly? What am I missing here?

I think the story is she's on the 820 still, doesn't like the Z3 because of the size and is on the fence about the Z3 Compact.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

She needs a few upgrades. Thought she was getting a Surface?

Posted via Xperia Z3

She has a Surface 3 Pro but that's her 'work' laptop. This one I'm talking about is her 'usual' one. It's in dire need of fixing. We have a backup that I need to move all her stuff to and then reformat her old one. It's a bit tiresome.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

She has a Surface 3 Pro but that's her 'work' laptop. This one I'm talking about is her 'usual' one. It's in dire need of fixing. We have a backup that I need to move all her stuff to and then reformat her old one. It's a bit tiresome.

Understood.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the GF and I were watching Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit last night. In this movie, the dude is in the CIA and hiding it from his fianc?. So when the fianc? shows up in his hotel room while he is undercover on an assignment, the GF fllors me with this comment:

(Sighs) "Women don't listen".

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I tried to convince her to use her get a monitor and dock for her Surface Pro 3 but she seems reluctant. Sigh.

See my movie comment. What was ironic was that she does the same thing and selectively listens all the time.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm thinking of getting the GF a Zenwatch. I strapped my 360 to her wrist after her "you got another one?" comment and it fit her almost as comfortably as it did me. I like the OG Zenwatch than the new one better for her because of the rose gold look and she likes to wear gold alot. I want to see the screen in person first...but I'm in no rush to buy yet.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

She doesn't like white?

Posted via Xperia Z3

She's got a white Lumia even though we found her a purple cover (Australia) but she also like the wireless charging.

I think she just wants a purple phone. However, I think black with purple looks very smart personally.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

She's got a white Lumia even though we found her a purple cover (Australia) but she also like the wireless charging.

I think she just wants a purple phone. However, I think black with purple looks very smart personally.
What you think isn't going to matter, lol!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

She could get a Z2. I understand it is a year old, but still very good, well supported by Sony and is purple.

Of she wears watches you could get her into Android Wear or the MSFT band.

But...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss