WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't think I could ever binge watch. I'd probably get bored after 3 episodes.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
Watched two episodes of one show and two episodes of a different show. That was enough for me today. I don't watch more than 3 at a go of any show either.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Watched two episodes of one show and two episodes of a different show. That was enough for me today. I don't watch more than 3 at a go of any show either.

Normally when I think binge I think of a whole series or several episodes. Two is almost manageable. :p Depends on the show.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So just got the 5.1.1 update. I'm liking it so far. The look is nice and it's speedy.

Just checking out some of the new features. I like the auto transfer to SD card for apps. That's very handy.

The small icons don't do much for me as I need all the help I can get these days. :p

I'll have plenty of time to play with the camera soon. :) But I'll give it a whirl soon to see what I think.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So just got the 5.1.1 update. I'm liking it so far. The look is nice and it's speedy.

Just checking out some of the new features. I like the auto transfer to SD card for apps. That's very handy.

The small icons don't do much for me as I need all the help I can get these days.

I'll have plenty of time to play with the camera soon. :) But I'll give it a whirl soon to see what I think.
I'm also on 5.1.1 and while there are small changes here and there I don't really see what is Lollipop all about. Ha ha ha

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
What qualities are you looking for?

A new pair of Marley's but I'm lazy to buy them.

Seriously though, something durable enough for my commute, preferably water proof, comfortable ergonomics, and clean sound. Not trying to spend a ton.

The new Sony's I have are disappointing because they don't block out the noise as well. I like the noise canceling ones I have but not a fan of the loop behind the ear design.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The small icons don't do much for me as I need all the help I can get these days. :p

Do a mini review after a few days. I'm going to hook up my Z3 Tab Compact and try to update it first before going tup from 4.4.4 on my Z3.

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Seriously though, something durable enough for my commute, preferably water proof, comfortable ergonomics, and clean sound. Not trying to spend a ton.

The new Sony's I have are disappointing because they don't block out the noise as well. I like the noise canceling ones I have but not a fan of the loop behind the ear design.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Had to look it up and I didn't know we have those locally. Gonna check them out one of these days.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see the OnePlus Two is out. Color me not as impressed. As a former OnePlus One user...I'm not seeing the upgrade.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Had to look it up and I didn't know we have those locally. Gonna check them out one of these days.

They're comfortable, a little bass heavy and have handled my commute really well. My purity cables have gone bad and I cannot find a replacement. While I may go Sony for the cans, I'll probably get back another pair of Marley's.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3

Since you like enviro stuff occasionally I thought I would send you this link - Woodbuds - Colourful Wood Earphones

I only found this one review. Not sure if they suit you or not. WoodBuds HeadPhones, eco-friendly and pocket friendly wood earphonesEssentialMac

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Do a mini review after a few days. I'm going to hook up my Z3 Tab Compact and try to update it first before going tup from 4.4.4 on my Z3.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I'll do one when I get back from my trip in a couple of weeks. That way I'll have enough time to play with things properly.

As it is, it's a lot smoother and I don't mind the tweaks so far.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll do one when I get back from my trip in a couple of weeks. That way I'll have enough time to play with things properly.

As it is, it's a lot smoother and I don't mind the tweaks so far.

I've seen a video with it running. While I like it, I may be a dinosaur and hold onto 4.4.4 a little longer. Lol.

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Since you like enviro stuff occasionally I thought I would send you this link - Woodbuds - Colourful Wood Earphones

I only found this one review. Not sure if they suit you or not. WoodBuds HeadPhones, eco-friendly and pocket friendly wood earphonesEssentialMac
I was using a wood bodied in ear monitor years ago, and it sounded real good. I lost it in one of our company outing. Felt bad about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss