WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've seen a video with it running. While I like it, I may be a dinosaur and hold onto 4.4.4 a little longer. Lol.

Posted via Xperia Z3

What's holding you back??? I don't see anything wrong with it at all. It's a lot more zippy than 5.0.2 was. I think the new settings menu is a lot nicer too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was using a wood bodied in ear monitor years ago, and it sounded real good. I lost it in one of our company outing. Felt bad about it.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

I don't own them myself but now that I found them I'm considering it!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

What's holding you back??? I don't see anything wrong with it at all. It's a lot more zippy than 5.0.2 was. I think the new settings menu is a lot nicer too.
Can you please post the settings screen? I'd like to compare it with mine, which may be shrouded by EMUI 3.1

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was using a wood bodied in ear monitor years ago, and it sounded real good. I lost it in one of our company outing. Felt bad about it.

That's the thing I liked with the Marley's. Stupdily comfortable for my ears. These Sony's I just got are OK, but more like back up headphones. I don't like to use the noise cancelers as much because it is digital noise canceling, but the design I'm not a fan of mostly.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

These look good and would run me probably $60 over here. Cannot get it on Amazon yet, only seen the knock off ones. I'll keep them in mind.

Posted via Xperia Z3

They're a small company that ships direct. I checked the US price (without shipping) and it was $46.70.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Remember, I have 5.0.2 on my tablet. What's holding me back is that I like kitkit better. Lol. I'll still do the upgrade eventually, but I'm in no rush.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

They're a small company that ships direct. I checked the US price (without shipping) and it was $46.70.

I'll add them to the list for sure then. I don't mind the no volume controls or on-line mic. As a Z3 owner, one mic is by the audio Jack and I use Android Wear, so that's fine by me...

I tell you, the amount of knock offs you can find on Amazon is amazing at times.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It never ceases to amaze me riding on NYC public transit and seeing the number of iphones and Galaxy phones. Meanwhile, I slink by with my Z3 + 360.

I'm not mad...just glad to have something no one wants to steal. Read a news article about a gut who had an iPhone and got jumped for it yesterday.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It never ceases to amaze me riding on NYC public transit and seeing the number of iphones and Galaxy phones. Meanwhile, I slink by with my Z3 + 360.

I'm not mad...just glad to have something no one wants to steal. Read a news article about a gut who had an iPhone and got jumped for it yesterday.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I see a lot of iPhones and Samsungs as well. I saw a L930 for the first time in the wild. I do catch the occasional Lumia device here and there since the percentages are high here.

I see a few Sony devices as well though not as many as I used to.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll add them to the list for sure then. I don't mind the no volume controls or on-line mic. As a Z3 owner, one mic is by the audio Jack and I use Android Wear, so that's fine by me...

I tell you, the amount of knock offs you can find on Amazon is amazing at times.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I don't need the mic or controls at all personally. :)

I'm seriously considering these as my next earphones. My wife wants a new pair as well. Not sure if any of the colours will suit her. She doesn't mind different colours for headphones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm seriously considering these as my next earphones. My wife wants a new pair as well. Not sure if any of the colours will suit her. She doesn't mind different colours for headphones.

As long as the phone is purple, right?

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll probably try them out. I didn't want Bluetooth headsets because that's something else to charge...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

A new pair of Marley's but I'm lazy to buy them.

Seriously though, something durable enough for my commute, preferably water proof, comfortable ergonomics, and clean sound. Not trying to spend a ton.

The new Sony's I have are disappointing because they don't block out the noise as well. I like the noise canceling ones I have but not a fan of the loop behind the ear design.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Decisions, decisions...
#headphonesearch

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I see a lot of iPhones and Samsungs as well. I saw a L930 for the first time in the wild. I do catch the occasional Lumia device here and there since the percentages are high here.

I see a few Sony devices as well though not as many as I used to.
I haven't been able to spot a single Sony so far in the wild. I have actually seen more WP devices. On the flip side haven't seen many Samsung mobile phones either. It's iPhone all the way around here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb