WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So people not that impressed with Oneplus Two, neither am I.
How about Motorola devices? 3rd gen G doesn't seem enough big upgrade for me, although camera is better and it has LTE but I would like something more powerful.
Moto X Play seems a great phone for me, powerful enough, great camera and nice display for reasonable price.
Moto X Style is great phone if the price drops over time it might be my next phone :)

Any opinions?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Most people use web based mail these days. Not many clients around really.

I have Office 365 so I'm on Outlook 2013 but I don't want it at start up like you do. I personally can't stand start up programs.

I hate start up programs as well. Luckily my work allows a clean no nonsense boot up. I use Outlook for work and it starts up pretty quickly even with a gazillion work sanctioned plugins because of the SSD. My old laptop took an eternity for Outlook to start up.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Visit Indonesia dude. We got huge amount of phone accesory sold on whatever brand.

I know there is a particular market in jakarta which most of the store sold 2nd hand phone, SIM card, phone accessory, and they have a lot of unlisence technican that could fix a cellphone when the offical one can't

Same in India as well:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

How about Motorola devices? 3rd gen G doesn't seem enough big upgrade for me, although camera is better and it has LTE but I would like something more powerful.
Moto X Play seems a great phone for me, powerful enough, great camera and nice display for reasonable price.
Moto X Style is great phone if the price drops over time it might be my next phone :)

Any opinions?

I check it out and let you know. OnePlus was underwhelming...I might try one at $249. The new Chinese devices with stock Lollipop and Play Store have spoiled me. They are slightly better than Nexus because they have no Google bloatware, you only install whatever you want from Google unlike Nexus and updates seem to be trickling in as well. After two years though it is anyone's guess if the phone would be supported...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Any opinions?

If the camera and battery performance live up to the design specifications, I might get one. I still want to see how their display reviews are as Moto screens are a bit too oversaturated for my taste.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

If the camera and battery performance live up to the design specifications, I might get one. I still want to see how their display reviews are as Moto screens are a bit too oversaturated for my taste.
I would love to have Motorola just because of Amoled screen, loved the colors on previous Nokias which were both AMOLED. You would buy X Style?

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I would love to have Motorola just because of Amoled screen, loved the colors on previous Nokias which were both AMOLED. You would buy X Style?

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

I probably would and will...but not right away....I am quite happy with my current set of devices....probably in 2 to 3 months from now.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The yellow Moto G looks great!
But it's expensive, it costs 250? in Germany and that is 8GB model, 16 GB costs 30? more, I paid 180 for mine. But there is Moto maker in Germany now so I might go for X Style, but not before new year though :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am actually intrigued by Moto X Play because of the camera and battery. Need to find out what processor they plan to use and how much RAM on that device. Unfortunately it seems like it will not support US LTE bands but still very intriguing for the price.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

I hate start up programs as well. Luckily my work allows a clean no nonsense boot up. I use Outlook for work and it starts up pretty quickly even with a gazillion work sanctioned plugins because of the SSD. My old laptop took an eternity for Outlook to start up.

I'm lazy you see. So i brought some expensive part to conpnsate my laziness

*not recomended for normal ppl

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The yellow Moto G looks great!

It comes in purple so could be a good option for the wife. At ?209 for the 16GB SIM free that's not bad. But I want to see one in person before I decide.

I'm just unsure about the SoC and the 2GB RAM. From what I can tell it says it's a fairly pure Android experience. Which would be good.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

It comes in purple so could be a good option for the wife. At ?209 for the 16GB SIM free that's not bad. But I want to see one in person before I decide.

I'm just unsure about the SoC and the 2GB RAM. From what I can tell it says it's a fairly pure Android experience. Which would be good.

I love white phone
I love metal framed phone
I love my phone even more

But the phone I love most is the one that FREE

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I will say this about the update. My phone is a lot quicker now. Though I always found my phone quick it's gone up a notch.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The cases people use on their iPhones are mostly drab...
My 830 gets more attention with the green back and a clear case

Same here people look at my 830 like if it was an iPhone :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I haven't been able to spot a single Sony so far in the wild. I have actually seen more WP devices. On the flip side haven't seen many Samsung mobile phones either. It's iPhone all the way around here.

I've seen one Sony phone on campus only one time . Now he has an iPhone .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99