WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Since I told her that Nokia is planning on releasing phones again she's more interested in that. She's half Finnish so she believes in supporting them. Hopefully it's released here and the device(s) are good. She's happy to wait until next year. :/

I'm sure you told her it'll be Nokia's name on a product, not Nokia building them directly...and all she heard was the Nokia part...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure you told her it'll be Nokia's name on a product, not Nokia building them directly...and all she heard was the Nokia part...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Yes I explained to her how it was going to work. But she's a bit patriotic when it comes to Finland and Nokia.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll first deploy it on my main computer and use it as a testing ground. If everything is fine I'll upgrade grade the other computers one at a time .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
Well, one of our old PC running Pentium 4 had been running 10 without a problem.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, one of our old PC running Pentium 4 had been running 10 without a problem.

I'm sure it'll run fine but since every computer and tablet and laptop is different with different programs it would be smart of me upgrading them one by one . That way if I run into a problem with one I can fix it and not worry about the others breaking

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It comes in purple so could be a good option for the wife. At ?209 for the 16GB SIM free that's not bad. But I want to see one in person before I decide.

I'm just unsure about the SoC and the 2GB RAM. From what I can tell it says it's a fairly pure Android experience. Which would be good.
I don't know, 400 with 1GB seems a bit sluggish at times but snapchat could be the biggest problem Or 5.0.2 is not that good.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well, good luck there. If her phone doesn't make it, maybe she'll use a Moto G until then.

Posted via Xperia Z3
She would go the same way I did in that case . Lumia 820 --> Moto G to wait for a phone that suits my needs :D

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm in I just don't know when I will get it? Tomorrow because I have signed up as a Windows insider although not installed Windows 10 on main PC?

Having been with the Insider program from the start, I'm not excited a bit. But, I've been waiting for the Windows 10 SDK for my Visual Studio 2015!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6