WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Our wall needs an update...
34e039c9f0d32c3cce53e628627e7ba6.jpg

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I swear getting rid of an iPhone is so hard to do lol.
If it isn't me waffling on whether or not I want to get rid of it now or later...today I decided to get rid of it for $325. Before leaving home, I did a factory reset and then took my sim card out so I didn't forget it when it came time to sell.

Get to the place to sell only to discovers, "HEY YOU NEED THE SIM CARD TO EVEN GET INTO THE PHONE."

Say what now?

Apple is the only company I know that
1. You have to immediately be able to connect to wifi or iTunes/computer
2. You have to have a SIM to activate said phone.

I dislike the way they do things really. None of my Lumias or even android phones require you to have a sim card in it just to get to the home screen lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If it isn't me waffling on whether or not I want to get rid of it now or later...today I decided to get rid of it for $325. Before leaving home, I did a factory reset and then took my sim card out so I didn't forget it when it came time to sell.

Get to the place to sell only to discovers, "HEY YOU NEED THE SIM CARD TO EVEN GET INTO THE PHONE."

Say what now?

I dislike the way they do things really. None of my Lumias or even android phones require you to have a sim card in it just to get to the home screen lol

That's Apple for you in a nutshell. You buy their product and they're still in charge of it...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I watched the TV series Escobar: El Patr?n del Mal on Netflix. It was a good show.

I was a bit confused by the language, though. It was in Spanish, with English subtitles, since it was a Columbian show. However, they said "Mister" a lot, rather than "Se?or". I found it odd that an English word would be so common.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Folks any personal account about Dell Inspiron 15" 5548?

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Say what now?

I hope you disabled iMessage!

That is strange about the need for a SIM. I set up my Moto X using WiFi and no SIM, since I didn't have a nano SIM when I got the Moto X. I had it completely set up and just needed a SIM for phone calls. I stopped by the AT&T store, where they popped in a SIM, and it was working before I left the store.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, good luck there. If her phone doesn't make it, maybe she'll use a Moto G until then.

Posted via Xperia Z3
I think the Moto G is a no go. She was quite adamant that she didn't want a Motorola phone.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Who's excited for the official Windows 10 release?
I don't get this excitement thing over an OS.

Am I happy it's released? Sure. Am I looking forward to seeing the forum filled with people complaining about everything? No.

Besides if you want to get technical. It's only one third released...

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo