WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So a couple of articles have popped up about the new MS terms of service and privacy.

Windows 10? Here are privacy issues you should consider

https://edri.org/microsofts-new-small-print-how-your-personal-data-abused/

I don't personally care but I know how some people are and think MS really gives a **** about what you're doing.

All IT companies are the same in one way or the other. Gather data, sell it or whatever.

I'm sure an article will pop up on this site 'explaining' how those articles are wrong. As they will do I'm sure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm practicing my "nothing creative to say approach", so when I run into my supervisor and her new charge, it'll be more natural.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Can't they just coax the dentist out of prison and shoot him the same way he coaxed the lion out of the preserve?

Posted via Xperia Z3

He's not in prison, the two 'guides' have been detained. The dentist is hiding somewhere, probably Mexico/South America by now. He's closed his business and all the things associated with it online.

I was trying not to be too fanatical about the whole thing but in a way that's how I feel about it. Put a collar on him, set him running and track him down. Use a bow first to injure him like he did the lion then 40 hours later shoot him. Tit for tat.

Better still, spray with something lions like and put him near a pride... unarmed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So a couple of articles have popped up about the new MS terms of service and privacy.

Windows 10? Here are privacy issues you should consider

https://edri.org/microsofts-new-small-print-how-your-personal-data-abused/

I don't personally care but I know how some people are and think MS really gives a **** about what you're doing.

All IT companies are the same in one way or the other. Gather data, sell it or whatever.

I'm sure an article will pop up on this site 'explaining' how those articles are wrong. As they will do I'm sure.

Same old $hit, just a "different way".

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He's not in prison, the two 'guides' have been detained. The dentist is hiding somewhere, probably Mexico/South America by now. He's closed his business and all the things associated with it online.

I was trying not to be too fanatical about the whole thing but in a way that's how I feel about it. Put a collar on him, set him running and track him down. Use a bow first to injure him like he did the lion then 40 hours later shoot him. Tit for tat.

We can do better...drop him and the guides in a dope house in some urban setting and set it up that he is infrigning on the resident gang's turf...they'll do the rest...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Better still, spray with something lions like and put him near a pride... unarmed.

Or just air drop them in the middle of a fenced enclosure and just make sure they have a few open cuts during lion feeding time.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

How about we lock him in a room with my supervisor for a week?

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It's typical MS though. In the news for the wrong reasons. :p I'm still waiting for the 'disastrous roll out' story.

You're such an Optimistic Oliver, aren't you. How does your wife tolerate your sunny disposition? (Sarcasm alert)

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know what I love about my sister? Even as an executive director, she understands the difference between managing and leadership. My current supervisor, in my opinion, doesn't understand either. While she isn't a bad person, her professional execution is lacking.

Sometimes we put up with stuff until it is no longer prudent to put up with stuff. In Jamaica we call that:

"Learning to kiss a$$ before you can kick a$$." I like the kicking it part though.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're such an Optimistic Oliver, aren't you. How does your wife tolerate your sunny disposition? (Sarcasm alert)

Posted via Xperia Z3
Must be the years of disappointment or something.

Also I blame the paternal family. If you think I'm bad you should hear my mother. (rim shot)

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I remember 95 from school, I think we had 98 at home but I didn't use computer back than, for me everything started more or less with Windows XP :)

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I still use 95 to play old games lol which were way more educational

I remember windows 98 at school and I thought that was cool. always playing hangman hehe

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've owned and used the following MS/Windows OS.

DOS 5, DOS 6, Windows 3, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1

Does this show my age? LOL

I can also say I've used other OS before I used DOS 5.

o.o oh my and here I thought I I had lots of accumulated youth using windows 95 :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Started on Windows XP, now we are here ;)
Windows 10
c91bd5e907de50556df774a964676e25.jpg

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o oh my and here I thought I I had lots of accumulated youth using windows 95
I've been using computers for a very long time now.

It's interesting where we are now compared to where we were. However I sometimes feel we should be much further. Hence the issues of capitalism and for profit.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12