WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Battery seems fine on my phone.

Since I don't go into settings that often the white didn't bother me so much. Then again, I'm in different to the whole thing.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

I live in the settings all the time. I'm surprised I use other parts of the phone too (slight sarcasm alert). I prefer a dark theme, especially on an AMOLED screen because of the better power efficiency. Plus it looks better.

That's kinda why I'm watching Sony's concept for Android and hoping that they don't go completely stock.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Color me indifferent but I liked windows 8.1. The only issue I have on my T100 is a broken Xbox music and Video app that only a hard reset of the machine will fix. As much as I dint mind getting the update, what I have works.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Color me indifferent but I liked windows 8.1. The only issue I have on my T100 is a broken Xbox music and Video app that only a hard reset of the machine will fix. As much as I dint mind getting the update, what I have works.

I'll probably need to turn on my computer but I'm not planning to update (hopefully it doesn't decide to do it automatically I don't have time) in the next two days. So hopefully they can fix some of the issues that are around before I return home and give a try.

I should probably get a copy of W8.1...

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks.
I said it yesterday. That windows 10 is amazing and I do enjoy it. But I dislike the fact that it feels like the last three years of my life I was using something fresh and felt futuristic. Now it feels like window 7 with a touch screen.
It's not bad. It just feels like I went back in the past. And mostly am just reliving something I already experienced once.

Lol I guess those adverts were right haha.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks.
I said it yesterday. That windows 10 is amazing and I do enjoy it. But I dislike the fact that it feels like the last three years of my life I was using something fresh and felt futuristic. Now it feels like window 7 with a touch screen.
It's not bad. It just feels like I went back in the past. And mostly am just reliving something I already experienced once.

Well, we all know why this happened:

1) MSFT was too arrogant in how they went about killing the start menu in the first place

2) They still haven't optimized MSFT Office for touch yet

Just because MSFT is in this friendlier yick jowndoesnt mean they still aren't capable of putting their foot in their mouths too.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Battery still seems as runny as usual with tte Z3 so far. I've been getting more of that 30 - 36 hours mixed usage these days. Oh, well. I'm still not a fan of all this white in lollipop. Feels like my supervisor approved it.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I saw a lot of Moto 360s yesterday...o really like the black one, but I've satisfied with the silver one I have. I don't like how the watch looks when you connect a metal strap to it based on the design of the where the straps go. I'd end up getting the connectors to give it a better look, but I'm sticking with the black horween leather strap for a while. Besides too many people cracked their watch backs over replacing the strap.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I saw a lot of Moto 360s yesterday...o really like the black one, but I've satisfied with the silver one I have. I don't like how the watch looks when you connect a metal strap to it based on the design of the where the straps go. I'd end up getting the connectors to give it a better look, but I'm sticking with the black horween leather strap for a while. Besides too many people cracked their watch backs over replacing the strap.

Posted via Xperia Z3

So I wrote a wonderful post cursing Sony out and the update dropped it. Lovely...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks.

I'm hoping someone comes out with an app that is similar to those windows 8 apps that made it look like 7 but this time makes 10 look like 8.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Color me bad, but I still like Windows 8.1 on my Surface RT ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm curious...

So...lollipop broke my internet settings. Have to enter them manually. I did a dirty install and I guess jumping from 4.4.4 to 5.1.1 was a bit too much for the phone? Seriously. And the battery is more runny than it was on 4.4.4. I'm already down 30% in under 3 hours of official usage.

Did you see Sony is bleeding money...again!?!? I'm temporarily retiring my SWR50 because it is too hard to find a replacement silicone strap because online here in the US they don't sell the strap separately, you cannot find it separately on Amazon either...and they haven't even gotten to selling the metal version or holder kit yet. I had an employee at the store tell me that they always ship the stuff to the US late and that the first time he saw a Z2 last summer was when a European customer on vacation had it in the store and was gracious enough to let him test it out.

And you wonder why they've been restructuring for 10(!) years now?!?

Sony is frustrating. They make good products, and yet their marketing and after sales service is so shoddy they almost make my supervisor look like she can run a department. (ALMOST). They just don't know how to get out of their own way. The Z series, if handled right, was good enough to get them back on the map. Now they've buried 3 of the best phones in the whole series (Z Ultra, Z2 and Z3C). No one is making small phones anymore so Sony should be pushing the Z3C hard. And yet...

It's just sad when Rue can walk into a store and buy a holder kit for a SWR50 and I won't get to see it. By the time that gets to the US, Sony's talking about the SW4. A real shame...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, Google's autocorrect got worse for me after I updated it. And yet I'll still using the stock keyboard over the Xperia one because that's always been a hot mess...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Color me bad, but I still like Windows 8.1 on my Surface RT ;-)

Don't blame you. Ultimately, MSFT got it right the first time but again, another shoddy marketing job and filled with arrogance, users threw it back into their faces. Apple has figured it out...you turn the average consumer (where the money is) into sheep and you've got it made.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention