WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

time to change my username to nohope4wp... the technical preview for Lumia 1520 is a pain in *beep*

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Color me indifferent but I liked windows 8.1. The only issue I have on my T100 is a broken Xbox music and Video app that only a hard reset of the machine will fix. As much as I dint mind getting the update, what I have works.
same here I liked windows 8.1 the only thing they really needed to fix was xbox music. if they added functionality to sync songs from xbox music to my phone like wmp I would of been happy

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

After a long long long search on Bing and google....i finally found the VIA HD audio deck for my driver...I'd say the last version was good but MSFT just keeps updating the stupid driver and my lappy once again fails to recognize my headphones and speakers! Way to go MSFT!!!!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

After a long long long search on Bing and google....i finally found the VIA HD audio deck for my driver...I'd say the last version was good but MSFT just keeps updating the stupid driver and my lappy once again fails to recognize my headphones and speakers! Way to go MSFT!!!!

Wanna squirt some lemons in MSFT's eye?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The program I use to find My drivers is 3DPchip . It finds all the drivers new and old and you can chose which ones you want.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't on forums but I see people have problems with Windows 10, and im here like, what's wrong? For me everything went smoothly and flawlessly and everything works :D

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I swear it has been one of those days.

1.the charger on my surface has been giving me issues for awhile and today it finally decided to screw up so I am basically surface less least till Saturday. I am ordering a charger from amazon but conflicted since most have crappy reviews. Idk which to buy

2. The ones that have decent reviews I don't know if are compatible with the cord I have the plugs in wall.

3. I like the lumia 640 fo the most part though I honestly dont think non phablets are for me.

With that said tmobile is not playing nicely. It's bad enough i don't have any coverage in my home but at least I have wifi calling except guess what.... WiFi calling is not working. Of course the iphone worked for thr most part but as usual windows phone apparently gets the gimped version of wifi calling.

I dont understand what is going on. It was working earlier today just fine.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't on forums but I see people have problems with Windows 10, and im here like, what's wrong? For me everything went smoothly and flawlessly and everything works :D

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
Working perfectly on this Pentium 4 machine...
377e43bfb193f7cd9d5fb55e8a1d2c4d.jpg

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte