WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How long does it use to be?

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Usually I'd get 30-36 hours on 4.4.4. I used get a bit more, but that's what I get now. I could to a factory reset, but I did a dirty upgrade because I'm not rooting it and there's some data I'd rather not lose.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My 636 is deteriorating and I want to have the next build soon. The store won't download new apps, the Outlook mail is crashing more frequently...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Last day of work then off for two weeks! Man I really need a holiday. Most of it will be relaxing. Just our trip to Norway will be a bit rushed feeling but that's OK.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Every day this week, including this morning, I've felt so exhausted that I wanted to call out from work...each day I've talked myself into showing up.

Enjoy your well earned vacation.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My 636 is deteriorating and I want to have the next build soon. The store won't download new apps, the Outlook mail is crashing more frequently...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to throw it at my supervisor? Perhaps that'll slow the deterioration...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Without. I don't use stamina mode unless I don't have my battery pack on me, which is unusual.

I used it all the time because I have such a crap carrier the phone is constantly searching for a signal so it kills the battery.

My battery is doing OK but I have thought of doing a hard reset as well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You want to throw it at my supervisor? Perhaps that'll slow the deterioration...

Your supervisor reminds me of one I worked with back in Canada and another I worked with in Australia. Both men.

In both cases I wanted to throw things etc... lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I used it all the time because I have such a crap carrier the phone is constantly searching for a signal so it kills the battery.

I would have, but this is the issue I have with Android. On WP, I can do a hard reset and recover pretty much most of the data. Without root and doing a Nandroid backup, it is very hard to do.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Your supervisor reminds me of one I worked with back in Canada and another I worked with in Australia. Both men.

In both cases I wanted to throw things etc... lol

Each day I don't see or hear from her is a good day.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not a fan of those in-between days, you know those ones where it's better you call out but not stay home...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know about you, but on 4.4.4, my Z3 was really good with grabbing and holding a signal, especially for data. So far, the update killed my data setting and it is now that much more of a pain in the *** to get service.

Personally, I prefer function over form...so if this doesn't improve, I'll do a downgrade to 4.4.4.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Better to use ATM/ bank card and not get interest charges.

I pay off mine every month so am not too worried about those. And the perks with most credit cards are pretty awesome, especially if you know which ones you need to get based on individual spending preferences and rewards redemption preferences as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro