WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i was about to ask the same thing o.o.... unless he talking about a debt card :)
Debit cards don't have interest. :/

When you pay with a credit card you are charged interest if you don't pay it off in a certain period of time. Those who carry a balance pay interest on it.

Interest rates vary from bank to bank and type of card.

I don't have any credit cards anymore. Paid off and gone.

If you ever own one only have a small limit and pay it off quickly.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

When you pay with a credit card you are charged interest if you don't pay it off in a certain period of time. Those who carry a balance pay interest on it.

I need ones with high limits to just buy three airline tickets😀

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't use debit cards but have a lot of financial discipline and pay the card of each month.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

The 830 news is rather disappointing (won't get full denim). O wish there was a better carrier to switch to, that would at least half way support WP. Hope Win 10 fixed this.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The 830 news is rather disappointing (won't get full denim). O wish there was a better carrier to switch to, that would at least half way support WP. Hope Win 10 fixed this.

After the T-Mobile Lumia 810 + HTC 8X disaster, nothing like this surprises me.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Me thinks you miss understood me and I think I miss understood Nadia. I know debt cards don't have interest. What I understood by Nadia is "that credit cards have interest but how come he didn't mention that " so I thought she's right how come he didn't mention credit cards unless he was talking about debt cards that don't have interest

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And this is why carriers should be taken out of the equation when it comes to passing updates to phone. Sad to see a phone that won't be getting denim .

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Me thinks you miss understood me and I think I miss understood Nadia. I know debt cards don't have interest. What I understood by Nadia is "that credit cards have interest but how come he didn't mention that " so I thought she's right how come he didn't mention credit cards unless he was talking about debt cards that don't have interest

I was confused about interests & credit cards....we don't have interest here so I'm not really sure how that works

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol we do have interests.... And I didn't know about it until now... Still unclear about it though...
It's a percentage on top of a balance on a credit card. That only is valid if you're carrying a balance on the credit card.

It's basically the price you pay for having to loan the money to purchase something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo