WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I ordered another pair of Marley's. I'll get them in the morning and test them out.

Sadly, I need to replace my cyan Nokia Purity wired headsets too. The cable went bad and so far I cannot find a replacement one. I saw some Sony's in Best Buy that sound really nice, but that has to wait, especially if the Marley's hold up well. I don't like to wear cans outside.

I like the ones Rue suggested...I may get two pairs and give the blue ones to the GF as either a birthday or Xmas gift to go with her Note 5 whenever she upgrades.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much as I enjoy my Moto 360, I still prefer the SWR50. The silicone and steel bands look much sleeker than the holder kit, but the holder kit's housing would actually pair nicely with the band I used to use on my G Watch.

I'll land one by the end of the month.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

WP_20150802_18_54_49_Pro.jpgOne thing about this summer is thar cali is experiencing a lot of forest fires. While. I'm not near one, the sky's are hazy with smoke , the sun is red/orange , ash is falling from the sky and you can smell a hint of smoke. I took a picture of the sun I dropped the exposure so you all can see how it looks up at the sky
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o I think I should stay away from fox news for a while to much hate on the comments:sweaty:
Not entirely sure why you would want to go anywhere near Faux News (not a typo) unless you wanted a totally distorted view point and hate filled verbiage.

The only time I'd wanted to go there was to see how bad it really is. I'm usually not disappointed...

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I use many different news sources.
8992b5a67f2587fb5b670bc8cf030a3f.jpg

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Well what a weekend!
My girlfriends Dad had a mild heart attack, which meant a day of traveling, then my great uncle had a bad stroke!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Guess now that Rue is vacation and 99 is still somewhat asleep, things have gotten quiet around here.

So the GF lectures me this morning about always being on my tablet.

GF: "you're always either on a gadget, or charging a gadget."

MIA: (wraps arm around her waist and squeezes a certain body part): "But honey, what I'm touching now is my favorite thing to play with."

GF: (smiles and rolls her eyes)

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay, so there will be a few posts for catching up on stuff that transpired over the weekend.

Saturday was not too eventful. Woke up and had a great breakfast and then went to the beach for the day. Towards the tail end of the day finally ended up getting my dress socks which I had been struggling to find time to go pick up. It is easier to get smartphones than dress socks these days!!

Yesterday we went to Hurricane Harbor. It was hot so everyone thought it was a great idea to be there. It was crowded beyond belief. It took almost 45 minutes to get something to eat at the food stand! It was interesting to see so many people of really diverse backgrounds. And of course this being CA got to see a few examples of good and bad plastic surgery as well:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720