WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Guess now that Rue is vacation and 99 is still somewhat asleep, things have gotten quiet around here.

So the GF lectures me this morning about always being on my tablet.

GF: "you're always either on a gadget, or charging a gadget."

MIA: (wraps arm around her waist and squeezes a certain body part): "But honey, what I'm touching now is my favorite thing to play with."

GF: (smiles and rolls her eyes)

Posted via Xperia Z3

That is so funny!
My kid says that I am always on a phone or a tablet:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Went and picked up the Nexus 6 this morning. I had to bring the other car in because in the evening I have a smog testing appointment which means no Xiaomi Mi Note Pro today because the keys to the cabinet where the Mi Note is are at home. I forgot to grab the other set of keys on the way out...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to another edition of: "Why My Post Office Sucks."

So I did end up getting the package, but here's the back story.

I tracked my Marley's and Quick Charge 2.0 cable as "delivered". I go to my mailbox this morning, and yet it's not there. WTF? Now, I know the mail man delivers on a Monday at noon so I trek downstairs to try to catch him. I spot him in the other building putting in mail.

MIA: "Excuse, E.D., I'm in the other building looking for a package."
E.D.: "What's the apartment?"
MIA:"Xxx."
E.D.: "Ah, here you go." (Hands me the package). "Yeah, I was on vacation all of last week and the guy who delivered it yesterday stuck it in the mailbox in this building that has the same apartment number as you. At least we were able to find it."
MIA: "WTF!?!?"
E.D.: "Yeah. This is why I don't take too many vacations as my replacements always end up doing stuff like this. As you can see, even if he did put it in your box, you wouldn't have been able to get it out (see pictures). If it were me, I'd have rang your door and left a notice, because we ONLY deliver Amazon packages on Sundays, so there was no need to rush or be hasty."

Posted via Xperia Z3

Attachments

• 102917.jpg
    102917.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 102918.jpg
    102918.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In other news, I need to shoot Sony for killing my Z3 settings. What an embarrassment.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not entirely sure why you would want to go anywhere near Faux News (not a typo) unless you wanted a totally distorted view point and hate filled verbiage.

The only time I'd wanted to go there was to see how bad it really is. I'm usually not disappointed...

Ignorance, there is a cure.

i went there to read up on how many forest fires there was currently burning in cali. I went to another source to make sure. :) I read the comment and I got to say lots of hate lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to another edition of: "Why My Post Office Sucks."

So I did end up getting the package, but here's the back story.

I tracked my Marley's and Quick Charge 2.0 cable as "delivered". I go to my mailbox this morning, and yet it's not there. WTF? Now, I know the mail man delivers on a Monday at noon so I trek downstairs to try to catch him. I spot him in the other building putting in mail.

MIA: "Excuse, E.D., I'm in the other building looking for a package."
E.D.: "What's the apartment?"
MIA:"Xxx."
E.D.: "Ah, here you go." (Hands me the package). "Yeah, I was on vacation all of last week and the guy who delivered it yesterday stuck it in the mailbox in this building that has the same apartment number as you. At least we were able to find it."
MIA: "WTF!?!?"
E.D.: "Yeah. This is why I don't take too many vacations as my replacements always end up doing stuff like this. As you can see, even if he did put it in your box, you wouldn't have been able to get it out (see pictures). If it were me, I'd have rang your door and left a notice, because we ONLY deliver Amazon packages on Sundays, so there was no need to rush or be hasty."

Posted via Xperia Z3

good thing you got your package.. that would of been not good to track it down yourself

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sunset on one of the 187,888 Finnish lakes. This is around 10:30pm.

197679100690d91dfe11c490e9716fc3.jpg

Ignorance, there is a cure.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Toy Number 1 - Nexus 6.
Feels great in hand, fairly light for the size. A bit wider than I would like, the Xiaomi Mi Note and Meizu M2 Note feel better in hand - translation 6" screen size it too big for my hands. I am happy with 5.5 to 5.7 inch size screen on a smartphone.

More pictures to follow.
WP_20150802_11_28_42_Pro N6.jpg

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Somewhat torn between the iPhone 6 and 640LTE + Stream 7 from my carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Somewhat torn between the iPhone 6 and 640LTE + Stream 7 from my carrier.

You got options :eek: now I'm curious as to what you plan to pick

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Mapping OneDrive aka SkyDrive to a drive letter is so old, at least Windows 7 have it. WinBeta is making it sound like new.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm really digging these incipio cases for my 830 got them in Amazon for 9.99$ I had to buy them hehe. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438655518.742533.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium