WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My Moto G has been acting up. Amazon sent me to Motorola which sent me to a service which I don't think it still fixes Motorola phones. If they say they don't Amazon said to go back to them.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Giving you the work around eh and in the end it doesn't fix much of anything

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully, some guy on Android forum got his money back because the back plate on his Nexus 6 started to come off. Bought from Amazon, as old phone as mine.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully, some guy on Android forum got his money back because the back plate on his Nexus 6 started to come off. Bought from Amazon, as old phone as mine.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not covered since they might pull a normal wear and tear

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Didn't we already have a discussion about this? Yes they have dark curtains. Most places these days have blinds built into the windows.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Okay, you asked for it...Since this was a Sahib response,
Happy Tuesday morning facepalm!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not covered since they might pull a normal wear and tear
I have other problems like occasionally not working earpiece, and not being able to go to internet.
But the guy I'm talking about got his money back, and than bought another Nexus 6 😁

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have other problems like occasionally not working earpiece, and not being able to go to internet.
But the guy I'm talking about got his money back, and than bought another Nexus 6 😁

Then hopefully you get the fix 😁 maybe a new phone

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, my Z3 is usuable again. Got a free new sim from T-Mobile, and so far, so good.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope it is under warranty so you can get it exchanged.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, my Z3 is usuable again. Got a free new sim from T-Mobile, and so far, so good.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I still say that lollipop isn't that efficient with its usage of cell radios, but that's something else for another day.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I hope it is under warranty so you can get it exchanged.

Posted via Xperia Z3
It is supposed to have 12 months of warranty so it should be. Fingers crossed, will be calling to the "service" in the morning and we will see what than.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I honestly don't remember maybe you did but I didn't read it . Anyways that's pretty cool that they are built in to the windows

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
I'm pretty sure I was answering you before... :/ same topic.

I thought my memory was bad.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I still say that lollipop isn't that efficient with its usage of cell radios, but that's something else for another day.

Posted via Xperia Z3
I'm thinking about getting a new sim for mine as well. I think my wife needs a new one as well. She's constantly having connection issues.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a new sim for mine as well. I think my wife needs a new one as well. She's constantly having connection issues.

Well, the new sim didn't help. So I'm trying some settings I see online.

The issue is that I'm known to travel through some dead/poor signal areas. I live in a dead area, or rather, one that isn't too friendly to unlocked phones. If one lacks the right radios, it is merely a weak H+. I like Moto because they've always been known for the best radios in the business. During my limited time with the Moto X, I had no issues at all. Sony's in my opinion are in the second level radio wise, but still very good. On the Z Ultra and Z3 on 4.4.4, there were no issues at all.

Since the 5.1.1 update, signal for calls is OK, but data is crap. We'll see if the new settings help.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is supposed to have 12 months of warranty so it should be. Fingers crossed, will be calling to the "service" in the morning and we will see what than.

Fingers crossed for you too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Currently installing windows 10 on the T100 and 10 technical preview on the 930.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Even though I'm late to the technical preview party by purpose, I'm impressed so far. Looks like I will have to take the Lumia out once a week.

While this is very solid, I don't see so far how much better 10 has been than WP8.1. While I like the flatter look, there are certain aesthetics found even in WP8 that have been lost. I'm not sure if this is enough to jump start MSFT, but it is at minimum solid enough to maintain 3rd place in the mobile OS space.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6