WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Finally got Windows 10 installed...I like the language design wise but I miss Windows 8.1 already...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

To me, as a tablet user Windows 8.1 is still the best. But as a developer, Windows 10 delivered a promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my beloved Nokia Purity headphones died. Actually, the cable went bad and I couldn't find a replacement.

So I did the next best thing...decided between a pair of Marley and Sony cans. I bought the Marley's because at the price point I paid for them ($45), the sound was balanced. Could have gone cheaper and gotten the bass driven ones, but passed. I'll post pictures at some point.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The one thing I'll say is that the bug affecting my Music and Video apps on Windows 8.1 is gone in Windows 10. I can actually use these apps again. Video app runs smoother than Groove Music though, but it is better than the unusable state they were.

So far, the Mail and Calendar apps are useless. Guess you cannot have everything work, right?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Needs to have a dark theme in the Outlook mail app. Really MSFT? Didn't we go through how many years of that with the original mail app? SMH...

Love the dark theme on the Groove Music app on Windows 10 though. Nice touch.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Mail and Calendar apps are my main apps, they work fine and i don't have MS Outlook on my Surface Pro.
Posted via Tapatalk Classic on my 636 build 10166

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Mail and Calendar apps are my main apps, they work fine and i don't have MS Outlook on my Surface Pro.

I tried to add my accounts in both those apps and have gotten an error message. Calendar app works, but is useless to me if I cannot add my accounts. Want to use the mail app for my student account and the MS Outlook for my personal.

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I have set it for for these accounts- Office 365, Outlook.com, POP3, Yahoo Mail.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

these were my favorite in ear headphones .the sound was good for the price but after 2 pairs broke on me in the span of a year I couldn't justify buying them again. I will say these headphones were awesome
I liked both the in-ear and the cans. Both went bad on me...the cans lasted longer though.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com

Audio-Technica Sonic Fuels CKX9is are the best in-ear headphones of all time and they work amazingly with Windows Phone. Sound quality is the best you can get for under a hundred bucks and they're great quality build-wise too.
Anyways, this thread is mental banana trousers.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Audio-Technica Sonic Fuels CKX9is are the best in-ear headphones of all time and they work amazingly with Windows Phone. Sound quality is the best you can get for under a hundred bucks and they're great quality build-wise too.
Anyways, this thread is mental banana trousers.

Well, these look nice. Still, for the price of these I got both my Marley's...in-ear and cans. And both work decently enough with Windows phone.

Just good to have choices.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com

Only the seriously mental bananas have trousers.
My Sonic Fuels have given me no quirks and still provide me with beautiful, natural music that still has a fun energy. And the one-button remote is surprisingly good. One press for Play/Pause, two presses for Skip, long press for Cortana voice search. In-built mic. The volume slider isn't great but I live with it. It's the worst part about them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99